My multiplayer ranking is not saving. I have made it to level 12 and turned of system

Black Ops forum

you must have a problem with your ps3, bo2 should work... try reinstall... i bet your version is not up to date....

bo1 has suffered this bug the last few weeks, but if you have an old profile registered on bo1, everything goes find.

We love Sony & Treyarch actually, they brought us so much fun! jajajajaj

Good Luck Jim!

;=0)))))

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

Has anyone found out what is wrong w it

XxShadowFox2213

This is straight unprofessionalism to its finest.. We have been having the exact same issues for about two weeks now.. No Ranking is being saved.  I’m pissed I have done purchased muiltple copy’s of Black Ops, Black Ops 2 because of this nonsense. I have reset every aspect of my PlayStation 3 —-  loosing irreplaceable data it’s shameful, I have opened multiple PlayStation network accounts and it is  all because the company that I trusted and purchased a product from.. Heck I can go plug my PlayStation 2 in pick any ***** game I want, that I played way back then, and BAMB my games are still there right where I left off on a small memory card from how many years ago? and we paying you big bucks for an unstable environment involving your products now?.. Not Good From Where We All Stand

Spetrik-788
Highlighted

Having the same problem. Tried different profiles, deleting game data and reinstalling, restored the system to factory, reformatted storage and still not saving progress.  

bigpjnr28

MalvadoPayaso

Same happen to me, i can't save multiplayer ranking on black ops 1 and on mw2...i bought a ps3 for collection few days ago and Its frustrating that i can't play online with this two game... every time it restart to level 1...No one knows how to fix it?

Thorbrund
the only way is to put break Activision door, and put a gun on their ceo head....
From C@sb@rl@
casbarla
Have you found out yet?
XxShadowFox2213

I just recently got a ps3 for my son and black ops 1 and every time he levels up in multiplayer he loses his progress and when he switches modes pls help he loves this game

Ghostrider101504

Did you get any update on how to fix it? 

champgnecierra

Studios