My only complaint is that..

Black Ops forum

..Sony doesn't keep us updated enough. Obviously they didn't do this on purpose, no we are not going to die from it, but still I'd rather they say the same thing every or even every half day until they did have some actual information, anything is better then nothing. Yes before you guys start flaming I know theres plenty of topics about PSN already.
zombieseller
2 REPLIES 2
every few hours, or half day even* sorry spelling mistake.
zombieseller

zombieseller wrote:

..Sony doesn't keep us updated enough. Obviously they didn't do this on purpose, no we are not going to die from it, but still I'd rather they say the same thing every or even every half day until they did have some actual information, anything is better then nothing. Yes before you guys start flaming I know theres plenty of topics about PSN already.

So you want them to post.

"Ok guys were taking a short break right now, got me a turkey sandwhich for lunch, we will get back to you"

I am actually happy their thanking us for our paitence (The ones on the blog and not on this forum) and working on fixing the network.

We can live a few days without it. We have a mode called Singleplayer, or have other games that we can play that doesn't involve online. Or hell, go on your comp and play flash games or some crap like that.

I've gone to my Wii and PS2 playing games like GTA and stuff like that.
Recon326

Studios