NAZI ZOMBIES FIXED, PLEASE READ

Black Ops forum

after experiencing all of this glitching and several holes in my wall due to frustration, and reading everybodys posts, and to no suprise treyarch has not responded in any way, i offer a fix to your problems.

from what ive heard, twitter was hacked by an offshore ip address, and COD WaW's servers are directly connected to the blog site, resulting in everybody who hosts a match on nazi zombie servers downloads the virus. the reason why treyarch hasnt done anyhting is because to find the hacker they have to trace the virus by keeping it running.

you have to do a clear casch meaning you have to go to the dashboard, system settings, memory, when you see your harddrive and the memory availible, click (y) for options, then enter X, X, LB, RB, X, X.

this was a backdoor code for microsoft developers to deleate all corrupt files and ALL updates FOR every game.

next you have to host a private match and invite people. sad enough to say, when you go to find a match, an unclean host will cause you to download the virus again, meaning you have to re-do this process.

sorry, but the only way to play without the glitching is to host a private match.

this also works if you want to do glitches that have allready been patched, but if your doing this you can only do this offline without the updates.

thanks, message me telling me it worked so i can roll around in my happyness for fixing your problems.
III_ZOMB13Z_III
3 REPLIES 3
sorry, you HAVE TO REDOWNLOAD THE UPDATES!!!!!
III_ZOMB13Z_III
will this delete my map packs?
tyler112
Highlighted

tyler112 wrote:

will this delete my map packs?

NO, doing a clear system casch will only deleate the updates for your games, not DLC. anything you downloaded through XBL marketplace will stay put.
III_ZOMB13Z_III

Studios