NHL 2010 PLAYOFF THREAD

Black Ops forum

anyone here like hockey? I sure do and im rooting for the Canucks GO CANUCKS GO!

Post your fav teams and who you think will win the cup
XxRaMpAgExX
7 REPLIES 7
I like the Giants, but I think the Saints will repeat.
IntoTheVoid

XxRaMpAgExX wrote:

anyone here like hockey? I sure do and im rooting for the Canucks GO CANUCKS GO!

Post your fav teams and who you think will win the cup

Hockey is not a real sport- is like curling but with stcks instead of brooms. And WTF does crossing the 'Blue Line' mean? who cares what color line they crossed.

Badminton FTW. A sport involving a 'shuttlecock' makes me snicker.
Snakedoctor59
BOSTON BRUINS! Best team in the league even if they don't win. Tim Thomas for LIFE!
mamaluigi1
lol hockey is not a sport get your head out of your ass buddy it's like curling for that you barely need and skill hockey you need hand eye, skating skills, shooting skills, and be physical btw its rated the second hardest sport in the world
XxRaMpAgExX

Mama Luigi wrote:

BOSTON BRUINS! Best team in the league even if they don't win. Tim Thomas for LIFE!

I need to say this. Being a local fan from Massachusetts, I can say that Tim Thomas is complete garbage. You know who gave the Bruins a shot at the playoffs? It wasn't Tim Thomas. It was Tukka Rask. Yeah. Thomas' "backup". Thomas was a the guy who had a great year one year and the next he sucks. Before last year, he was never "good". He was average at best, nut did give the Bruins the best record. If he really was a star, It would be the Bruins as the 3 and not the Sabres. They should've never of signed him to that contract. He wasn't worth that money.

Well, I honestly don't like hockey. But the team I've always rooted for was the Canucks.
Xtreme2494
HEY, HEY, HOCKEYTOWN!
KromeSpencerX
Highlighted
No suspension for boarding!
SoylentBob

Studios