New Glitch!!

Black Ops forum

i cant dl new map packet but i have 0mp? why
princealwaleed
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to princealwaleed

princealwaleed wrote:

Not sure how this is a new glitch. Sounds like an issue with the Marketplace, out of Treyarchs control. Try Microsoft support.
andybennett18
Buy some M$ points.
WARzH311ion

princealwaleed wrote:

Sometimes when your account reaches 0 MS points... you need to bust out your (or Daddy's) credit card and buy more points. Most items in the marketplace are not free (for example the map pack for this game). Am I really having to explain this? :shock:
DA_Cleric

DA Cleric wrote:

princealwaleed wrote:

Sometimes when your account reaches 0 MS points... you need to bust out your (or Daddy's) credit card and buy more points. Most items in the marketplace are not free (for example the map pack for this game). Am I really having to explain this? :shock:

I'm assuming he paid for the map packs, and now is getting the now available in your area, or is downloading them, and getting to 99% and getting an error. This happened a good deal the first day.

He needs to check wtih M$.
andybennett18

andybennett18 wrote:

DA Cleric wrote:

princealwaleed wrote:

I'm assuming he paid for the map packs, and now is getting the now available in your area, or is downloading them, and getting to 99% and getting an error. This happened a good deal the first day.

He needs to check wtih M$.

Oh, I couldnt tell that was the question... thought he was asking why he has 0 MS points. I thought it was a... "Here is your sign" moment... oops
DA_Cleric
Highlighted

princealwaleed wrote:

i cant dl new map packet but i have 0mp? why[/quote

että mikä sulla on ongelmana?

Chely82

Studios