Official Sidearms Discussion

Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Aaron K.-47 wrote:

 

stick to the roots so no ,but put pistol camos like gold and packapunch camo.



who knows if their will be camo...
dballa0880
Likes: 3
Posts: 6187
Registered: ‎21-09-2011
Pistols, Launchers, and the Knife



If the Knife doesn't work out as a Secondary, they can just put back as a default for everyone.

No Akimbo either, I like the option of a Silencer and Extended Magazines (Does not apply for every Pistol)
pwnage19
Likes: 11
Posts: 4256
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

Pwnage19 wrote:

 

Pistols, Launchers, and the Knife



If the Knife doesn't work out as a Secondary, they can just put back as a default for everyone.

No Akimbo either, I like the option of a Silencer and Extended Magazines (Does not apply for every Pistol)



what attachments could pistols have then, silencer, extended mags, and what else?
dballa0880
Likes: 3
Posts: 6187
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

dballa0880 wrote:

 

Pwnage19 wrote:

 

Pistols, Launchers, and the Knife



If the Knife doesn't work out as a Secondary, they can just put back as a default for everyone.

No Akimbo either, I like the option of a Silencer and Extended Magazines (Does not apply for every Pistol)



what attachments could pistols have then, silencer, extended mags, and what else?





What else do you need?
pwnage19
Likes: 11
Posts: 4256
Registered: ‎15-08-2011
well would their be all the crap like in mw2, Red dot, fmj etc. though I think deep impact should return as a perk and fmj leaves.
dballa0880
Likes: 3
Posts: 6187
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

dballa0880 wrote:

 

well would their be all the crap like in mw2, Red dot, fmj etc. though I think deep impact should return as a perk and fmj leaves.





Definitely agree about Deep Impact. I don't want all that other crap MW2 put in, it was unnecessary. Although, I think having Scoped Revolvers could be badass.
pwnage19
Likes: 11
Posts: 4256
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

Pwnage19 wrote:

 

dballa0880 wrote:

 

well would their be all the crap like in mw2, Red dot, fmj etc. though I think deep impact should return as a perk and fmj leaves.





Definitely agree about Deep Impact. I don't want all that other crap MW2 put in, it was unnecessary. Although, I think having Scoped Revolvers could be badass.



that would be sweet, it would be like borderlands all over again.
dballa0880
Likes: 3
Posts: 6187
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

dballa0880 wrote:

 

Pwnage19 wrote:

 

dballa0880 wrote:

 

well would their be all the crap like in mw2, Red dot, fmj etc. though I think deep impact should return as a perk and fmj leaves.





Definitely agree about Deep Impact. I don't want all that other crap MW2 put in, it was unnecessary. Although, I think having Scoped Revolvers could be badass.



that would be sweet, it would be like borderlands all over again.





Ahh, good times, good times.
pwnage19
Likes: 11
Posts: 4256
Registered: ‎15-08-2011
they should have it the same as IW but take shotties, way too powerful for a secondary
tommmoo94
Likes: 0
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎19-05-2010
WaW system definitely.
Dumpweed86
Likes: 1
Posts: 994
Registered: ‎18-10-2011

Studios