Online profile save problem will not be fixed

Black Ops forum

So I spent an hour waiting to speak with support staff about the issue of online ranking no longer saving on BO1. This was the response:

Hello Jordan.

I looked for all the information until the end of the day about the issue with the saved data on BO1.

Unfortunately there is not an option for us to make it work to save a gain, the issue is that is you got on a modded match will be more prone to get the issue of losing the data at the end of a match or once you re launch the game.
I would love to have a better option or answer for you, but I am afraid there is not an option for us to fix it due to the age of the game.

What I would advise you would be to re install the game and keep trying one more time to see if the issue persists.

Kind Regards, 
Kendal L.

Activision Player Support

Looks like they're just going to let the game slowly die. 
ref:_00DU0HMgw._5000Bq0f4f:ref

Legg2144
9 REPLIES 9
Hey Jordan,

That's a very clever move of yours!

How did you contact them?

Best
From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

So every single match i get put in is a modded lobby? Dont think so. Even combat training stats wont stick. Plus mw2 is doing exactly the same thing. Funnily enough WaW remembers rank just fine, must not be any modded lobbies in WaW then?

bigpjnr28
Has nothing to do with modd lobbies.... all this guy told you is BS..... didn't know for MW2, that's a wired situation.

Initially I thought that was some server maintenance, or that was deliberate.

But the answer you got makes me realize they have no idea of what is happening.

How did you contact them? Because I have opened a ticket last week, and no answer yet...

Let's make a petition! jajajajaj

Cheers
From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

Not sure if this has anything to do with this problem but if i go to options from multiplayer menu and press select for system info, it says version 0. But the update is version 1.13 or something like that . Seems weird.

bigpjnr28

All I did to contact them was log in to the bo2 troubleshoot chat. Once I was connected, I told them my problem was with bo1, and he said that was fine because they "help" with all 4. English obviously isn't his first language, so it took a little while for me to get him to understand the problem. I sent him links to every forum post about this issue. He agreed that this was obviously a wide-spead problem, and promised to email me an answer by the end of the day. The above response was what I got. Seems to me that they had no idea this was happening, no idea why, and no plans to fix it. 

Legg2144

We should create  a FB page and start a petition.... these people are really poor at what they do, it's like having an appointment with the president to get in touch with them......

Would u like?

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

I got in touch with Activision support myself and they basically told me the same thing. They don't have the tools to make it save progression is what they said. So if your multiplayer progress is not saving it probably never will. Can you believe they're still selling full price map packs for this. Unacceptable

bigpjnr28

that's what I keep telling on their FB

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist/

I encourage you guys to flood them  with hate msgs about not fixing bo1 servers....

BO1 FOREVER!!!!!

;=0)))))))

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

so I just logged in and played a couple of games and backed out to main menu. Logged back in again and it remembered!! Nice. Got blops back again Smiley Happy try it out and hopefully its working for you guys too

bigpjnr28

Studios