The Old Heap I use should just about run it for sure.
Intel Quad Core I5 750 Processor clocked at 3.80GHz
- ThermalRight MUX-120 Up-rated CPU Cooler
- Asus P55D Intel P55 Intel Mainboard
- 2 x ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB GDDR5 Graphics Cards in Crossfire
- 4096MB of 1333MHz DDR3 Memory (Dual Channel)
- 1TB 7200rpm 32MB Cache Hard Disk Drive
- Sony 24x Multi-DVD
- Xigmatek Asgard High-Airflow Gaming Black Case
- OCZ 600W Silent StealthXstream Power Supply
Anyone think my system will be able to cope?
CPU: Intel i7 975 Extreme Edition 3.33ghz [OC'd to 4.35ghz (stable)]
CPU COOLER: XtremeGear HDT 120 Xtreme CPU Cooler
CASE FANS: 1x 2500RPM 1x 2000RPM 1x 4200RPM
MB: MSI X58 PRO-E Motherboard
RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333mhz [OC'd to 1400mhz] Corsair RAM
GPU: Two 4870x2 Crossfire /w Max Overclocks (stable)
HDDs: 2x 320GB 1x 250GB 1x 150GB
PSU: 1100w CyberPower
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
SCREENS: 2x LG Flatron W2353V [1920 x 1080]
Although it is well known that the 4870x2 overheats alot and causes artifacts. Think it will be able to handle it?