PETA-tards

Black Ops forum

in reply to JINX_1391
http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100034473

i hope i read the title right!
EviL_EsKiMo
in reply to JINX_1391

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

Merc... moonlighting buddy? I thought stuff has been missing from the first aide kit.

Merc Medical Supply Co., Inc. truly stands alone in the field of healthcare service. Over the past decade, we have built a reputation of honesty* and integrity* that is well known in the forumz community.

*He only uses a P.O. box.

lol-nice asterix'-you always know somethings up when you see those-ironically, after reading this letter, I asked my GF what she thought about the idea, and she said there are counter-arguments that can be made, so I asked her to fill a bowl for me because we don't have milk and I want some fruit-loops for breakfast-needless to say the cows won't be getting a day off anytime soon.
merc_13
in reply to JINX_1391
Obviously, she has never been to a Dairy Farm and knows nothing of the Dairy Industry. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime, you silly cow!

Filthy conditions? Well aside from the minor concern for human health, that machinery is expensive! Filthy cows make for filthy machines!

The calves? They abort the cows. Cows can't keep squirting out babies, too much down time. Too many kids can damage the hardware. Plus, like humans, if you keep milking them, they tend to keep producing milk. If you want to talk about the sick stuff they do to cows, talk about the viewports they install to see the cud in the cow's stomach.

As it is Jen & Barry already try to fool us with their "No Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone" BS label. First, they make a disclaimer that it might not be true, since milk-based ingredients they use come with no such guarantee. Breathe easier though, because they don't use Growth Hormones on Dairy Cows, only beef. Beef, obviously, benefits from growth hormones. There is no need for fattening up Dairy Cows, and there's the fear of passing on something through the milk.
SoylentBob
Highlighted
in reply to JINX_1391
is this one of the 5 million jobs obablama is going to create? tit milking for ice cream? sounds like a job id at least try part time.
pshep69
in reply to JINX_1391
Well it would certainly be a job that would interest many willing American males, am I wrong? lol.

pshep69 wrote:

is this one of the 5 million jobs obablama is going to create? tit milking for ice cream? sounds like a job id at least try part time.

Sixshoota50
in reply to JINX_1391

IntoTheVoid wrote:

So do we need to call eggs "chicken babies" now?

no eggs are chicken abortion,chicks are "chicken babies"
scarecrow1
in reply to JINX_1391
The correct medical -tion would be menstruation, not abortion.
SoylentBob
in reply to JINX_1391

pshep69 wrote:

Only one problem, you have to pay for this job, 25dolla for each set milked.

An 8 hour day could get real expensive

And if you think the cows were bad, just wait till you see these cows! :razz:
214_Firestorm
in reply to JINX_1391
PETA needs to get a life...its rediculous to rename veil "baby cow". as far as im concerned baby cow is awsome...PM me for recipies!!!!!

BTW ben&jerrys should come out with a name of an ice cream called BOOBBERRY
bigred1227
in reply to JINX_1391
I eat baby cows for breakfast...with their mother's milk!
SpecOps_Rullah

Studios