Black Ops forum

in reply to JINX_1391
Ha Ha!!! I am eating baby carrots right now!! They are much more tasty than adult carrots...
IntoTheVoid
in reply to JINX_1391

JINX_1391 wrote:

Like all mammals, cows only produce milk during and after pregnancy, so to be able to constantly milk them, cows are forcefully impregnated every nine months. After several years of living in filthy conditions and being forced to produce 10 times more milk than they would naturally, their exhausted bodies are turned into hamburgers or ground up for soup.

Got Milk?

Some of these people have never seen anything but concrete under their feet.

They need to step in a cow pie atleast once in their life!

Then they would truely appreciate hamburger.
214_Firestorm
in reply to JINX_1391
My wife is from the DC metro area, and on her first trip home with me to Wyoming I bought two Doe/fawn Antilope licenses. So her, my Dad and I go out one morning and find a herd of mostly does and fawns. We work our way to the top of a ridge, 200 meters from where they are feeding. My dad and I start glassing the group looking for a decent sized goat (local slang). By now the heard knows we are there and they either continue grazing or just stare at us. I pick out a fatty and let my pops know which one, about that time my wife raises her bi-nocs to see which one. Well the Doe has two twins running around her legs (they are old enough at this point to not need there mother...). I got the cross hairs in the kill zone, but the babies keep walking back and forth infront of where I want to put my shot. My dad thinks it is hallarious...my wife is whinning that I not kill the mom in front of her kids...when one of the fawns stops dead center of where I want to shoot. Visions of shooting through his little head into the mommy's kill zone cross my mind. Then the fawn starts walking away from the mom, then stops just blocking the sweet spot with his ass. I'd had enough at this point...I shift to the left sl;ightly and let my cross hairs settle. My wife screamed (some Marine she is) at the report of the rifle, but mostly as she watched through her 10x40 bi-nocs as the fawns face disappeared into a fine pink mist. She doesn't hunt much with me anymore. And today that is the 'meanest thing she's ever seen anyone do'. But that didn't stop her from eating up the fresh tender loin served that morning...
JINX_1391
in reply to JINX_1391
I believe the vp of peta is the one that takes insulin, even though peta decries the use of animal tested/produced medical products. Hypocritical loons... She needs her life to fight for the animals he says, so its ok to break with peta's tenets just as long as your a die hard peta member when you do it. Weird logic, no?
workdamnyou
in reply to JINX_1391
^^ If that’s true then she needs to consider those of us who would also die if we didn’t get our T-bone steak fix, washed down with a tall glass of milk.

It’s for medical/health reasons also.

Save a life, grind a cow up today!
214_Firestorm
in reply to JINX_1391

JINX_1391 wrote:

My wife is from the DC metro area, and on her first trip home with me to Wyoming I bought two Doe/fawn Antilope licenses. So her, my Dad and I go out one morning and find a herd of mostly does and fawns. We work our way to the top of a ridge, 200 meters from where they are feeding. My dad and I start glassing the group looking for a decent sized goat (local slang). By now the heard knows we are there and they either continue grazing or just stare at us. I pick out a fatty and let my pops know which one, about that time my wife raises her bi-nocs to see which one. Well the Doe has two twins running around her legs (they are old enough at this point to not need there mother...). I got the cross hairs in the kill zone, but the babies keep walking back and forth infront of where I want to put my shot. My dad thinks it is hallarious...my wife is whinning that I not kill the mom in front of her kids...when one of the fawns stops dead center of where I want to shoot. Visions of shooting through his little head into the mommy's kill zone cross my mind. Then the fawn starts walking away from the mom, then stops just blocking the sweet spot with his ass. I'd had enough at this point...I shift to the left sl;ightly and let my cross hairs settle. My wife screamed (some Marine she is) at the report of the rifle, but mostly as she watched through her 10x40 bi-nocs as the fawns face disappeared into a fine pink mist. She doesn't hunt much with me anymore. And today that is the 'meanest thing she's ever seen anyone do'. But that didn't stop her from eating up the fresh tender loin served that morning...

I took a girlfriend of mine(pre-Mrs Void)deep sea fishing on a party boat with me and my friends. She caught a good size bluefish. She asked if they were going to throw it back and I said no, they were going to keep it. She then says "Well, can they kill it in a nice way???"

Sure....if you consider suffocating in a large cooler "nice"...
IntoTheVoid
in reply to JINX_1391
That letter is hilarious! At the risk of over-generalizing (something I've called out in others on this site), these bunch of rich (mostly) women with nothing better to do than be supported by Sugar-Daddy and care for innocent animals need to get a real life. If they didn't have such a large impact in society, I would just laugh at them, but the fact that they are so big actually scares me. I feel like they are one of the single greatest threats to the hunting traditions that we Americans share and for that, I urge you all to fight them and eat as much meat as you possibly can. Vegans are the enemy!

When Tracy Reiman gets impregnated and offers her own breasts up for milking, I'll be the first in line to take a drink, but until then, she's just a wacko. Milk or GTFO!
sixergixer
in reply to JINX_1391
Grass Clan Gift Shop update...

We have added "Got Breast Milk?" Tshirts. (Aisle 2, next to the Void, 'Tits or GTFO' boxer shorts.)
Snakedoctor59
in reply to JINX_1391

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

Grass Clan Gift Shop update...

We have added "Got Breast Milk?" Tshirts. (Aisle 2, next to the Void, 'Tits or GTFO' boxer shorts.)

God, how long have I been asleep? Anyway, what's on tap? is it self-serve? and what about chocolate milk?can I get a six pack?
merc_13
in reply to JINX_1391
Merc... moonlighting buddy? I thought stuff has been missing from the first aide kit.

Merc Medical Supply Co., Inc. truly stands alone in the field of healthcare service. Over the past decade, we have built a reputation of honesty* and integrity* that is well known in the forumz community.

*He only uses a P.O. box.
Snakedoctor59

Studios