Perk Creator

Black Ops forum

List your perk ideas something origanal and that sounds like something 3arc would put in zombies have fun

oh and here are some ideas i have heard of and i think should be in there

LightaWeight Cost: 1000

Radiation(Zombie hurts you they get same damage done to them) Cost:3500

MoneyMaker(50% off all wall weapons and upgrading plus 2x points all the time and if get double points becomes Quad points) Cost: 5000

Chaos(Confuse zombies and they start killing each other last an entire round rebuy to use again last up to 3 buys per person) Cost: 3500

Warlord(Upgrade weapons damage half of what Pap does and Extended Mag adds an extra two monkeys and two grenades as well as increase monkey damage) Cost:3000

Super Vision(see zombies on a radar last 5 rounds then rebuy buy infintie times) Cost: 2000

Thank God Perk(Switch weapons faster) Cost: 1500
vince77
52 REPLIES 52

vince77 wrote:

List your perk ideas something origanal and that sounds like something 3arc would put in zombies have fun

oh and here are some ideas i have heard of and i think should be in there

LightaWeight Cost: 1000

Radiation(Zombie hurts you they get same damage done to them) Cost:3500

MoneyMaker(50% off all wall weapons and upgrading plus 2x points all the time and if get double points becomes Quad points) Cost: 5000

Chaos(Confuse zombies and they start killing each other last an entire round rebuy to use again last up to 3 buys per person) Cost: 3500

Warlord(Upgrade weapons damage half of what Pap does and Extended Mag adds an extra two monkeys and two grenades as well as increase monkey damage) Cost:3000

Super Vision(see zombies on a radar last 5 rounds then rebuy buy infintie times) Cost: 2000

Thank God Perk(Switch weapons faster) Cost: 1500

Lightweight: Sure

Radiation: I don't like it; it would encourage people to charge the hordes in hopes of getting some kills off of it; and the last thing we need is another thing for stupid people to go off with.

Chaos: No. It'd be killing an entire round for you. It would make above 25 too easy.

MoneyMaker: Far too overpowered.
Bduff123
I think a good one would be.

stay box: the box would stay in the same spot the whole game
shooter537_
change Chaos to 1 minute or 2

radiation could be used for helping you but no points from it or kills they just die

8000 for moneymaker that would be helpful on round 30s
vince77
Name: Armory

Effect: Allows Purchase of a third gun

Cost : 4000

Reason why: I think it is kind of dumb a perk like this was never added because people glitch for more than 2 guns all the time, why not just make a perk that lets you get one more weapon-Plus in later rounds you run out of ammo

I have been thinking about this and it doesn't really contradict the gameplay in Nazi Zombies and kind of improves it because 2 weapons just doesn't always cut it when it comes later rounds
theguidetoevery
Some of those totally destroy the purpose of zombies, besides making Treyarch money. (I mean it destroys the game's objective of surviving the longest. The highest you can go is 99 on PS3, but Xbox, of course, has a MUCH lower high level. 69 or something. Anyways, by the time you reach the highest round although it's supposed to be infinity, the game crashes or connection is ruined.)
Lavaster
in reply to theguidetoevery

@theguidetoevery wrote:
Name: Armory

Effect: Allows Purchase of a third gun

Cost : 4000

Reason why: I think it is kind of dumb a perk like this was never added because people glitch for more than 2 guns all the time, why not just make a perk that lets you get one more weapon-Plus in later rounds you run out of ammo

I have been thinking about this and it doesn't really contradict the gameplay in Nazi Zombies and kind of improves it because 2 weapons just doesn't always cut it when it comes later rounds
That's called mule kick dumbass it's been around since bo1 (2010)
Ghost-Sniper9998
I think most of the perks are retarded but my idea doesn't actualy contradict and makes a bit of sense but for instance chaos? that sounds more like a power up or left for dead bullcrap
theguidetoevery
in reply to theguidetoevery

DEADMACHINERY

if your out of ammo crappy guns and 4000 dollars

buy the DEADMACHINERY it has 4 things

RAY GUN THUNDER GUN DEATHMACHINE AND PISTOL

And the song actvision can make

IHATEZOMBIE
Some of your perks sound really over powered, and would make the game easy. Though some could be cool:

Lightweight: +15% speed (i know multiplayer it's 7% but that would be way to low for zombies). cost: 1750

Marathon: unlimited sprint. cost: 2250

Tactical Mask: immune to green gas from crawlers. cost: 1750

UAV: like multiplayer, get a mini map with a delayed scan. cost: 2250

Power upper: Increase chance of a zombie leaving a power up by 25% of what it currently is. cost: 2500

Hacker: traps and turrets will last for 50% longer. cost: 2500

Steady Aim: increase hip fire accuracy and recover faster from knife lunges. cost: 2000

Warlord: +2 maximum grenades and monkeys. cost: 1500

Scavenger: +3 maximum extra clips. cost: 2500

Danger Close: x2 explosive damage. cost: 2250

Ghost: immune to your own traps and zombies will always go for NEARBY team mates before attacking you. cost: 2500

A lot to take in but what do you think?
krekka

Studios