Perk Creator

Black Ops forum

MaG-uP: Incrase clip size of every gun
Sceneriii
BowTie: faster knifing with the bowieknife and when u die and respawn the bowie knife is still in your inventory as a knife.

Cost: 3000
PwneSauce
my perk idea

Name:Flak and Jacket

Does: doubles the damage done by explosives (gernades, ray gun splash, claymore, etc) and at the same time reduces the damage you take from explosives.

Color: Smoky Gray

Reson: I'm tired of killing myself with gernades lanchers and rockets, and at the same time i wish they could wreak more havok. This is the answer.

What do you guys think?
fallenangel700

fallenangel700 wrote:

my perk idea

Name:Flak and Jacket

Does: doubles the damage done by explosives (gernades, ray gun splash, claymore, etc) and at the same time reduces the damage you take from explosives.

Color: Smoky Gray

Reson: I'm tired of killing myself with gernades lanchers and rockets, and at the same time i wish they could wreak more havok. This is the answer.

What do you guys think?

i love you
PwneSauce

PwneSauce wrote:

i love you

ok?..... creeeeppppyyyy.....
fallenangel700
I would like to see a "Bowling Ball" perk. It would allow only two tries per purchase and you would use it when you get cornered and you could escape by knocking down a certain amount of zombies, lets say 10-12. They would get knocked down but not die. This perk would be pricey @ 4,500.
letsdoitforjohn
Keep-a-Perk

If you go down with juggernog, speed reload etc, and you have this perk, when you get revived, the perks stay with you, although you will have to buy "keep-a-perk" again

cost: 5500
iNsAnE-BrAyDz

iNsAnE-BrAyDz wrote:

Keep-a-Perk

If you go down with juggernog, speed reload etc, and you have this perk, when you get revived, the perks stay with you, although you will have to buy "keep-a-perk" again

cost: 5500

Except it would rip Quick Revive from you in Solo.
OnlyTheBestSurv

PwneSauce wrote:

BowTie: faster knifing with the bowieknife and when u die and respawn the bowie knife is still in your inventory as a knife.

bowie knife does stay with you. at least in waw it did
ah64armt

ah64armt wrote:

PwneSauce wrote:

bowie knife does stay with you. at least in waw it did

ya i know it did in WaW thats why i was upset when it didnt in this game.
PwneSauce

Studios