Perk Creator

Black Ops forum

MaG-uP: Incrase clip size of every gun
Sceneriii
Likes: 0
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎18-01-2011
BowTie: faster knifing with the bowieknife and when u die and respawn the bowie knife is still in your inventory as a knife.



Cost: 3000
PwneSauce
Likes: 0
Posts: 71
Registered: ‎12-10-2010
my perk idea

Name:Flak and Jacket

Does: doubles the damage done by explosives (gernades, ray gun splash, claymore, etc) and at the same time reduces the damage you take from explosives.

Color: Smoky Gray

Reson: I'm tired of killing myself with gernades lanchers and rockets, and at the same time i wish they could wreak more havok. This is the answer.

What do you guys think?
fallenangel700
Likes: 0
Posts: 1359
Registered: ‎06-12-2010

fallenangel700 wrote:

 

my perk idea

Name:Flak and Jacket

Does: doubles the damage done by explosives (gernades, ray gun splash, claymore, etc) and at the same time reduces the damage you take from explosives.

Color: Smoky Gray

Reson: I'm tired of killing myself with gernades lanchers and rockets, and at the same time i wish they could wreak more havok. This is the answer.

What do you guys think?





i love you
PwneSauce
Likes: 0
Posts: 71
Registered: ‎12-10-2010

PwneSauce wrote:

 

i love you



ok?..... creeeeppppyyyy.....
fallenangel700
Likes: 0
Posts: 1359
Registered: ‎06-12-2010
I would like to see a "Bowling Ball" perk. It would allow only two tries per purchase and you would use it when you get cornered and you could escape by knocking down a certain amount of zombies, lets say 10-12. They would get knocked down but not die. This perk would be pricey @ 4,500.
letsdoitforjohn
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎29-11-2010
Keep-a-Perk



If you go down with juggernog, speed reload etc, and you have this perk, when you get revived, the perks stay with you, although you will have to buy "keep-a-perk" again



cost: 5500
iNsAnE-BrAyDz
Likes: 0
Posts: 349
Registered: ‎24-10-2011

iNsAnE-BrAyDz wrote:

 

Keep-a-Perk



If you go down with juggernog, speed reload etc, and you have this perk, when you get revived, the perks stay with you, although you will have to buy "keep-a-perk" again



cost: 5500





Except it would rip Quick Revive from you in Solo.
OnlyTheBestSurv
Likes: 0
Posts: 95
Registered: ‎29-10-2010

PwneSauce wrote:

 

BowTie: faster knifing with the bowieknife and when u die and respawn the bowie knife is still in your inventory as a knife.



Cost: 3000





bowie knife does stay with you. at least in waw it did
ah64armt
Likes: 0
Posts: 235
Registered: ‎21-01-2011

ah64armt wrote:

 

PwneSauce wrote:

 

BowTie: faster knifing with the bowieknife and when u die and respawn the bowie knife is still in your inventory as a knife.



Cost: 3000





bowie knife does stay with you. at least in waw it did





ya i know it did in WaW thats why i was upset when it didnt in this game.
PwneSauce
Likes: 0
Posts: 71
Registered: ‎12-10-2010

Studios