Perk Creator

Black Ops forum

Stopping power soda - keeps with the drink theme and adds 1.5x bullet damage
ferdoodle24
SWAP AND SWITCH (W) PRO

switch weapons faster and throw grenades special grenades and place equipment faster.cost 2000

SWAP AND SWITCH PRO

can only be bought after the purchase SWAP AND SWITCH same machine.

knife faster and recover knife faster also longer knife lunge also works with bowie knife or any meele.cost 2500

crazy eyes and pro

makes the the screen turn green and gains night vision it can be turned off by clicking up on d pad.cost 1500

crazy eyes pro

gains infared enemies glow white hot also can be switched to night vision and turned off with d pad.cost 2000

also a side note add buyable equipment and attachments like camra spike and flame thrower attachment.cost 1500 each seams fair.
dustinman123
Nah stopping power soda is not that realistic, you drink then it affects your bullets? Bullets dont come out of your body.

A better choice would be

Acid Ammo (or Nova Muntions)

Effect: It does 1.5x damage of regular stats and fires out green ammo. Downside-1.25 more recoil.

Cost: 5000
BioHunterxx
^^^ Um, double tap? That affects your weapon... How does soda make a gas or inertia operated automatic weapon fire faster? Stopping power as a perk would be sick. I'd like to see one that makes you jump higher too.
MOTOkid1000r
Double tap means you shoot your weapon faster, it is intended for the player to tap the weapon really fast because of double tap, that why it has an increased fire rate. Did you play COD 4 or 5? When people said "Tap fire" to kill people and/or zombies without wasting ammo?
BioHunterxx
Moneymaker is way to overpowered lol. I like the vision one though. Kind of like a mini map of zombies for 3-5 rounds maybe.

sh4rk136
Some good idea.. not all of them though
SmileN_ur_sleep
Name: Perk Save

Effect: When you go down you still keep 50% of your perks, if you only have 1(besides perk save) then you keep it
syfer99
Yes, I realize that. But it's not my point... Double tap still makes already automatic weapons cycle faster without releasing the trigger. So why is it this soda can effect a completely mechanical object but can't effect it's ammunition? I'm just saying, I don't think 3arcs primary concern is THAT level of realism... Thus making stopping power a perfectly viable option as a perk
MOTOkid1000r
You don't really get it, Double Tap makes your finger or the character's finger tap the trigger faster due to the rush of the root beer and caffeine. This in no way affect the firing MECHANICS of the gun but just maxing the RoF of the mechanism.

Stopping Power Soda just totally affects the bullets which are part of the gun. So you are basically saying that you drink and the bullets get magically changes in to unicorn horns which do more damage against the zombies.
BioHunterxx

Studios