Perk Creator

Black Ops forum

Again, I do understand what your saying when it comes to being able to fire a SEMI auto weapon faster. Yes, allowing faster pulling of the trigger and whatever it entails. But like I've been saying, not ONLY does it allow you to fire semi auto weapons faster, it also speeds the fire rate of fully automatic weapons as well... And you obviously don't have to pull the trigger for every individual round it fires, you just keep the trigger depressed and it cycles AUTOMATICALLY. Sooo, this soda can't effect ammo but it will effect the mechanics of the weapon? Like I said, I don't think 3arc is THAT concerned about making a game about killing the living dead, THAT realistic...
MOTOkid1000r
in reply to BioHunterxx

I'm pretty

InebriatedSponge_420
in reply to BioHunterxx

I'm pretty sure that the perks colas are not caffeine  but Element 115 infused hence the "special" abilities. I mean you stick you gun in a special machine that spit it back out upgraded. And zombies. Realism isn't really a goal. Especially since Black ops 3 came around. Apothicans...

InebriatedSponge_420
Una Cervesa... Need I say more?
javahawk24
For Fully auto weapons (Like the bar in WaW) you could tap faster than its auto fire rate. So here as well you can fire faster than the auto RoF.
BioHunterxx
Ghost: Zombies only attack you if they see you. Otherwise they stay idle. But if you make nosie (fire gun) they will notice you.
Sgt_diarrhea
Problem with Ghost is that zombies decay over time so if you didn't fire at all then zombies would just look at you and after 10 min they die.
BioHunterxx
Tropical Pack-a-Punch: extra 20% bullet damage. Punch as in the fruit drink. 4500 points

Stamin-Up Lite: Lightweight. 2000 points

Steady Brew: 40% increase in hip fire accuracy. 3000 points

Lock-n-Load: Not a perk, but a machine. When you put a weapon in you must wait 15 seconds for your weapon to be spat back out with full ammo. 4500 points per use. 30 second cool down.

High Alert Tea: Gives you an early warning of zombies creeping up behind you with a yellow marker pointing in the direction of zombies within 2 metres behind you. 2500 points

Hardened Thick Shake: Extra x0.2 on damage modifiers, bullets penetrate enough to hit 5 zombies in one shot. 3250 points.
Pat_Stix
dude this is lovely lol this would be helpful in zombies zombies sucks in the later rounds bcuz they stop dropping max ammo... and its annoying bcuz u run out of ammo... they should drop max ammo 1 every round no joke..
Wayne-5
Wow, Quad Points? Lol, never. If you have trouble getting points in Zombies, you are doing something wrong, X2 briefly is enough, X4 at all times, is way....way too much.

Lightaweight???? Why do we need to move even faster? People get to round 70 just by walking the Zombies into a line around the stage and mowing them down. No need to be faster when you can walk as fast as any Zombie can move.
Hurtbag

Studios