Perk Creator

Black Ops forum

Pat_Stix wrote:

Tropical Pack-a-Punch: extra 20% bullet damage. Punch as in the fruit drink. 4500 points

High Alert Tea: Gives you an early warning of zombies creeping up behind you with a yellow marker pointing in the direction of zombies within 2 metres behind you. 2500 points

Nickelodeon will be able to purchase all rights to Black Ops with your changes, maybe even Disney. I mean come on, it's Zombies for God's sake, I believe the OP said something that has a chance at being put in. High Alert Tea, lol, get real please.
Hurtbag
i think alot of these perks sound awesome like having 3 guns or extra monkeys but honestly, i cant figure out why everybody wants lightweight and marathon, even if you WALK with a big gun like a light machine gun, you still go faster then zombies can run. its totally pointless
madruga15

Here's my one:

Name: Engine-Aid

Color: Pink (small amount of gold)

Effect: Allows player to hold 2 parts, have one extra perk (if you already have 4 perks you can still buy it but it won't have its extra perk effect) and it lets you hold 5 grenades and 4 special grenades (Monkey Bomb.etc). It also makes crafting a device go at twice the speed by making the character skip the finger cracking before they stretch there arms.

Cost: 4000 (4500 in Co-op)

Tastes like: vehicle oil.

Machine: Looks like one of those big red tool boxes, the top has the sign displaying the perks name, bolted on top of it with L-shaped metal bars, the top draw has the word "Engineers best friend!" painted onto it with a dirty cloth sticking out of the draw covering a part of both the "g" and the "i". The bottom draw is open slightly revealing the bottles in side. The wheels are removed and are replaced with a wooden board. It has a bloody hand print on the side and a few small blood stains.

Symbol: A spanner with a comic boom-like symbol in the back. The outer circle is pink while the ring around the symbol is gold.

So what do you think?

AxiomNachtFox

​NAME:​ Savior Root Beer

APPEARANCE:Red, White, and Blue stripes going vertically from top to bottom of the machine, torn up looking, and 1900's style people (men and women in suits) are designed on it. Perk machine is as tall as the player, perk shape is the same as 'Who's Who' from 'CoD: Black Ops II' except without silver ring around it. (I know nobody likes that perk but let's be honest, it looks pretty damn cool lol)

SYMBOL APPEARANCE:A Red Circle outlined in White and a sort of stick figure with their right hand up and feet spread standing up.

​DESCRIPTION: Revive Any Down Teammates in the entire map whenever and wherever you want, with them Keeping Their Perks, simply by double-tapping 'X' (if you're on XBOX), 'Square' (if you're on PlayStation), or 'R' (if you're on PC) and hold down the button immediately after double tapping it. (Reviving speed IS NOT increased or decreased unless if using the one and only 'Quick-Revive') || ALSO works as an 'Aftertaste' GobbleGum but ONLY on Solo! If you get down on Solo with 'Quick-Revive' on, and you get down, you get right back up with all your perks except of course 'Quick-Revive' and 'Savior Root Beer'. If you don't have space in your perk slots for 'Quick-Revive' you can't re-buy it unfortunately, however you do have 60 seconds to and re-buy 'Savior Root Beer'! Regardless of how many perks you have!

​PERK-A-COLA COST:​ 2,000 Points

Hope you guys like this idea! Let me know of you support for this perk to let it be known, or if you have any disagreements on the effects, or details of this perk, please tell me!

Skepiotic

My Perk Ide​a​​​: Double Bubble Trouble. (or DBT for short)

What it does​: This perk allowes you to carry two Gobblegums. (Making life easier, kinda...)

What does it look like: The machine has a purple/orange mix, almost of a swirl, since those are the most common gumball colors. The bottle on the other hand, has just blue with some green on the perks logo.

How much is this perk: This perk is 3500 points and can only be bought 3 times. (Per game)

Pros and Cons​: Pros: You can carry two gumballs, it lasts until you bleed out.

You don't lose the second gumball if you bleed out and come back, but rather you have that gumball when you respawn.

Cons: You only have it three times, five if playing solo.

It is never in the same spot, having up to 3 different locations, moving each time you buy it.

If playing online and you buy it 3 times it's gone for the game and none of your teammates can get it.

Picture of The Machine: Not made yet but will have a link here when it is made.

Jingle of The Machine: As I said with the Machine, link will be here soon.

Hope you guys like the idea!

BE5T5HOT123_Gam

Id like to see dual wield of whatever gun you have.  Im not going to describe what it should look like and crap.

DieselPlower

i have a good one

ULTRAALLPERK:gives all perks and pack a punchs all guns gives a fire sale for 3 mintues and revies any player down and upragdes your knife 

Loucest Grove

How about

Name: Sun up Gun up

Cost: 2,500

Appearence: yellow and orange in a swirl

Bottle logo: A sun with two guns and a bullet

Machine appearence: yellow machine in the shape of double tap, but has a sun with fair ground lights on it. 

Effect: slowly regains ammo in your stockpile and increases fire rate of fully auto weapons/faster pump on shotguns/faster bolt on snipers etc

Jingle: "when your ammo aint looking to keen, and your gun might need a clean, when those freaks drive you into a ravine... look for the yellow machine (sun up gun up) Its a taste so fresh (sun up gun up) stopping you from becoming rotten flesh its the sun up, gun up machine........

Taste: Warm like ginger beer but smooth

What do you think?

Monomansam

Money Shot [3000] With a sniper rifle headshots give 200 points

@vince77 wrote:
List your perk ideas something origanal and that sounds like something 3arc would put in zombies have fun

oh and here are some ideas i have heard of and i think should be in there

LightaWeight Cost: 1000

Radiation(Zombie hurts you they get same damage done to them) Cost:3500

MoneyMaker(50% off all wall weapons and upgrading plus 2x points all the time and if get double points becomes Quad points) Cost: 5000

Chaos(Confuse zombies and they start killing each other last an entire round rebuy to use again last up to 3 buys per person) Cost: 3500

Warlord(Upgrade weapons damage half of what Pap does and Extended Mag adds an extra two monkeys and two grenades as well as increase monkey damage) Cost:3000

Super Vision(see zombies on a radar last 5 rounds then rebuy buy infintie times) Cost: 2000

Thank God Perk(Switch weapons faster) Cost: 1500

@vince77 wrote:
List your perk ideas something origanal and that sounds like something 3arc would put in zombies have fun

MoneyMaker(50% off all wall weapons and upgrading plus 2x points all the time and if get double points becomes Quad points) Cost: 5000

Chaos(Confuse zombies and they start killing each other last an entire round rebuy to use again last up to 3 buys per person) Cost: 3500

Warlord(Upgrade weapons damage half of what Pap does and Extended Mag adds an extra two monkeys and two grenades as well as increase monkey damage) Cost:3000

Super Vision(see zombies on a radar last 5 rounds then rebuy buy infintie times) Cost: 2000

@vince77 wrote:

Money Shot [With a sniper rifle headshots give 200 points] Cost:3000

Colt_315
Perk idea Money Shot[With a sniper rifle headshots give 200 pionts] Cost:3000
Colt_315

Studios