Perk Ideas for Black Ops (Not actual perks for it)

Black Ops forum

Tier 1:

Scout: Unlimited Sprint PRO VERSION: Jump over obstacles faster EXPERT VERSION: You Can Shoot while Sprinting

Slieght of Hand: Faster Reloding PRO VERSION: Aim Faster EXPERT VERSION: You can aim and Shoot at the same time

EOD: Detect enemy explosives PRO: Delays enemy explosions EXPERT: Bouncing Betties and Claymores can't kill you

Bling: 2 Attachments PRO: 3 Attachments EXPERT VERSION: Carry 3 Attachments for Secondary Weapon

Bandolier: Extra Ammo PRO: Max Ammor EXPERT: Unlimited Secondary Ammo

Equipment x2: 2 Grenades/Equipment PRO: 2 Special Grenades EXPERT: 3 Grenades/Equipment

Flamethrower: Carry a Flamethrower PRO: Cools down faster EXPERT: Overheats slower

Tier 2:

Stopping Power: More Damage to Enemies PRO: Extra Damage vs. Vehicles EXPERT: Explosives do More Damage

Shades: Less Flashbang/Flares effection PRO: Flashbangs/flares don't harm you EXPERT: Teamates around you get less effect from flashbangs/flares

Runner: Run Faster PRO: Walk Faster EXPERT: Jump Higher

Zombie: No vitals of you are shown PRO: No Killstreaks can see you EXPERT: No Crosshairs

Overkill: Carry 2 Primary Weapons PRO: Switch Weapons Faster EXPERT: Carry 3 Weapons (2 Primary, 1 Secondary)

Tier 3:

Deep Impact: Damage Through Walls PRO: Extra Damage Through Walls EXPERT: I can't think of any, if you can think of one send a comment and I'll add it

Ninja: Silent Footsteps PRO: Footsteps are never heard EXPERT: Silent Jumping

Steady Aim: Increased hipfire accuarcy PRO: Hold breath longer EXPERT: Never need to hold breath

Last Stand: Goes down rather than dying PRO: Ability to use equipment in last stand EXPERT: Revive teamates

Hot Patato: Throw grenades back faster PRO: Time of grenade reset after picking up grenade EXPERT: Unlimited time to throw back grenade

Reconaissance: Detect enemy killstreaks

Well, I hope some of these are put in, by the way, the reason why I didn't put on commado is because Treyarch said that ther'll be no commando.
xxundeadxxh0b0
7 REPLIES 7
Unlimited ammo? not feeling your ideals brah.

I believe that perks should have one use, and that the pro perks made it unfair for n00bs
SuRroundeD_By_1
That sounds like some real balancing issues. And unlimited ammo really?
kotakid91
Alot of those perks don't sound to good, such as unlimited ammo? What if they have an automatic pistol (Assuming Black Ops has them)? I think we should just go the simple way and have seperate perks that do 1 THING each. Never was a fan of the PRO for perks.. It basically gives you 2 perks in one, 6 perks for 3 slots (if you have pro for all those perks). I thought the goal is to have only 3 perks.
i_b_hester
Can we just not have a pro version and more perks? Like in CoD 4.
Labyrinth666
I can honestly say that these are the worst ideas i have ever seen in this game. there is no though put at all into this, thank god you are not a game producer

LOL - you can aim and shoot at the same time.

Silent Footsteps PRO: Footsteps are never heard - isnt that the same as the no pro version?

you sir, fail.

/thread
flugenhiemenn
Just no.
PrivateJoker_IV
The same problem we'r facing on COD. balancing.
Kingyassin

Studios