Perk: Second Chance, me: You already had like 5 chances dude

Black Ops forum

I don't think that glorifying the last stand/ Second Chance perk was a great idea.

you can stay in second chance for like 30seconds + and be revived...

that's great for hardcore but isn't hardcore about survival AND skill?

second chance just gave everyone a chance to survive but took the skill portion away altogether...

Why don't you just make Martyrdom blow up as soon as you die as well lol
r3mix3d
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
I guess that everyone thinks second chance takes skill then?
r3mix3d
If you cant finish off some1 you put into last chance then your clearly EXTREMLY unskilled yourself
Spartan793
ever tried to kill a dude in close rage with last stand?

i you are close enough they can knife you as soon as they get in second chance

i run around so there are times second chance is annoying

and with your response i assume your hot shit huh?
r3mix3d
Doesn't bother me, only the bit from when they are alive to dropping to Last Stand, don't think you can hit them and some people can fire a whole pistol clip in that second :\.
HobsoNx
Last Stand Gimped Bolt Action Rifles...

LOL aim for the head is basically the only chance you have
r3mix3d
Hmmm, I don't really think SC is noob. It's actually quite a good idea, and it can actually be really annoying for the SCer because often no-one will come to help you, or sometimes, people will have their sights on you, but wait until someone comes to heal them and then kill them both. Trust me, it's a mixed blessing. If you are going to complain about anything, complain about Juggernaut or Martyrdom or something. I think Treyarch fixed the noob tube and last stand by making the rifle grenade and second chance.
Creepydude
second chance is bull crap no one should beable to fall invincibly to the ground take 1/2 a clip and then automatically be aiming at someone I said it before for COD4 make it like your stunned or gassed for that matter and make it limb shots only or non lethal shots not like a shotgun blast to the chest at point blank its rediculous or make them able to be hit while going to the ground cause we all know they can shoot you as they are falling and they have unlimited ammo? how did that happen making it short take it out or fix it
XPRTMARKMAN
What does this have to do with site feedback?

You do realize this area of the site is for suggestions on the layout/functionality of the site, not your petty bitches about the game? If not, maybe you should be learning to read instead of getting served by guys lying on the ground.
Unnamed_Assaila
Second chance takes too long, i recently used it ( didn't realize it was last stand xD )

I fell to the floor and started gun blazing, ( with my gamer mouse i can fire ridiciously fast ) i emptied all of my clips, the result: 7 kills before I died myself...As much as I love a good kill streak, this just goes to far...

I agree with XPRTMARKMAN, perhaps make it more like you are wounded? ( for example moving crosshair etc. ) and only fatality a headshot, That oughtta balance it more.

See you on the battlefield!
Illias

Studios