Perk: Second Chance, me: You already had like 5 chances dude

Black Ops forum

second chance takes no skill at all ppl hide behind it so they dont die it was a good effort but this perk failed only noobs use second chance and noob tube
l_KlUtCh_KiD_l
Likes: 0
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎13-10-2008
OK, I am sorry, but if you suck enough to get killed by a guy with a freakin' PISTOL who will die in ONE hit from anything, then you deserve it.
TheMento
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎15-10-2008
i can see where this guy is coming from.

second chance takes out the whole idea of sniping,
judasanta
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎20-10-2008

TheMento wrote:

 

OK, I am sorry, but if you suck enough to get killed by a guy with a freakin' PISTOL who will die in ONE hit from anything, then you deserve it.





lol you probably never used a bolt action type, you have a 2 second reload while he goes directly to the ground aims and shoots, it dosent take a noob to die from second chance it takes a noob to use second chance lmfao good argument though.... NOT
r3mix3d
Likes: 0
Posts: 34
Registered: ‎28-11-2008
Now THAT'S funny. Thanks for a good laugh.
aminal88
Likes: 1
Posts: 60
Registered: ‎03-08-2011

r3mix3d wrote:

 

TheMento wrote:

 

OK, I am sorry, but if you suck enough to get killed by a guy with a freakin' PISTOL who will die in ONE hit from anything, then you deserve it.





lol you probably never used a bolt action type, you have a 2 second reload while he goes directly to the ground aims and shoots, it dosent take a noob to die from second chance it takes a noob to use second chance lmfao good argument though.... NOT







If you die to second chance imo your a noob.. I think im my time of playing both Cod 4 and Cod:WaW i must have died to second chance/last stand a MAXIMUM of 5 times..



your arguement about the bolt action is baaaddd and you said his was? last time i checked everyone gets a pistol.. so your saying you cant kill a guy who takes one shot with your pistol before he can kill you by emptying his whole clip? dont make me laugh..
Simo1812
Likes: 0
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎17-04-2009
On the contary, you (or anybody who gets killed by a last stander)

have little skill, for not killing him

and also dying by their hand.



but, i guess thats the smart guys opinion.
daHawk1
Likes: 7
Posts: 10019
Registered: ‎12-09-2008

Simo1812 wrote:

 

r3mix3d wrote:

 

TheMento wrote:

 

OK, I am sorry, but if you suck enough to get killed by a guy with a freakin' PISTOL who will die in ONE hit from anything, then you deserve it.





lol you probably never used a bolt action type, you have a 2 second reload while he goes directly to the ground aims and shoots, it dosent take a noob to die from second chance it takes a noob to use second chance lmfao good argument though.... NOT







If you die to second chance imo your a noob.. I think im my time of playing both Cod 4 and Cod:WaW i must have died to second chance/last stand a MAXIMUM of 5 times..



your arguement about the bolt action is baaaddd and you said his was? last time i checked everyone gets a pistol.. so your saying you cant kill a guy who takes one shot with your pistol before he can kill you by emptying his whole clip? dont make me laugh..





R3mix3ed must be using bolt action while in the open or be above cover and standing still which is stupid while waiting for a new bullet to come in the chamber. At which point the person in last stand will use his pistol and kill you. Sorry r3mix3ed I was with you until you made that bolt action comment it made you look bad. But not as bad as the so-called "noob" in last stand who killed you while you were sniping.
Swiftness
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎16-04-2009
Yeah... there defiantly needs to be a timer on last stand.
sasquatchmilk
Likes: 0
Posts: 185
Registered: ‎14-06-2011

Illias wrote:

 

Second chance takes too long, i recently used it ( didn't realize it was last stand xD )

I fell to the floor and started gun blazing, ( with my gamer mouse i can fire ridiciously fast ) i emptied all of my clips, the result: 7 kills before I died myself...As much as I love a good kill streak, this just goes to far...



I agree with XPRTMARKMAN, perhaps make it more like you are wounded? ( for example moving crosshair etc. ) and only fatality a headshot, That oughtta balance it more.



See you on the battlefield!





Once your health reaches zero, you go into Second Chance, you barley have any health, so you are wounded. A moving crosshair would be stupid, it would be to hard to defend yourself. Its not like your going into second chance with a MG42, you get a pistol. If with a pistol, a moving crosshair, and only a headshot, that would be fucking ridiculous to even hit somebody that has normal health. Worst suggestion I've ever seen on this site. Maybe if you get killed by people in Second Chance to much, then you should up your strategy and look out more.
DirtyUncleChris
Likes: 0
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎03-02-2009

Studios