Black Ops forum

There are lots of perks/perk ideas i want to see back in the next game... Pro Perks were a great edition to the series... however i think they should be harder to get... the pro part was way too easy to acheive... but other than that what perks do you want to see back??? I want to see marathon and lightwieght to come back.. and i would love to see juggernaut make a comeback... I DEF DO NOT WANT COMMANDO BACK!!!!!
Killer0tter
69 REPLIES 69
in reply to Killer0tter
No juggernaut, No commando. i wouldn't mind juggernaut if it didn't make snipers hitmark in the face..(Its happened to me before, don't flame.)
ussxxdeletedxx
in reply to Killer0tter
Well they are not happy with the commando perk so I am almost sure that it wont return. Useless perks like eves drop or the other perk that allowed you to see dogs or the artillery strikes should not return ether.
senorbarrigas
in reply to Killer0tter
i agree comando is stupid.. and jugg can usefull and would counter SP (stopping power) cause right now nothing can phase stopping power (except painkiller) but COD is wierd cause you can shoot someone in the head with 2 sometimes 3 bullets before you get the headshot
Killer0tter
in reply to Killer0tter
I gotta agree on the pro perk comment above...it was a great ad on rather than just havin tons of worthless perks. It was just a little annoying having sumbody lunge 10 feet and knife you while your shooting them in the face. But as for new perks it would be nice if they put overkill where we could have 2 primary weapons..i guess double tap would be a little helpful unless they plan on doing what was in MWF2 and have rapid fire...same goes for deep impact.. reconnaissance ehh that was alright depending on what game mode u played. I just hope they come up with something new and exciting!
tha757balla
in reply to Killer0tter
no juggernaut, no commando, i do like the idea of having marathon, lightweight, and definetly ninja
Clustion
in reply to Killer0tter
also i think they should not put juggernaut in black ops either because if they bring juggernaut, light whight and marathon, your not going to kill someone who has juggernaut and your using lightweight. so i think NO JUGGERNAUT
Clustion
in reply to Killer0tter
i like the idea about the pro perks, yes they

are easy to achieve nd i would like not like commando

or jugg to come back cuz those two perks r just annoyin nd

besides i mostly dnt use stoppin power, but i would like

to see perks dat make you harder to be found like ninja nd cold-blooded or

maybe evn camouflage from world at war
RougeAgent
in reply to Killer0tter
Thats the choice you gotta make... its tough killing painkiller now with LW on now but jugg wouldnt be as bad
Killer0tter
in reply to Killer0tter
Just definetly no commando - and keep the knife range the way it was in World At War.. I trust Treyarch though.
Brian10122

Studios