Black Ops forum

in reply to Killer0tter
I somewhat believe they should scrap alot of the current perk ideas and come up with some better more useful ones. I have to say that IW really had messed up with their perks. I do agree the pro-perks was a good addition, and that they should be more difficult to obtain. I have to really say though, they shouldn't bring back some of those useless or over-powered perks. In the wrong hands all those would do is create campers, or people that take advantage of things like, infinite tubes. I mean, seriously, One Man Army? IW wanted to give someone the chance to just sit in a nice little spot and keep reloading their noob tube? And along with that, I don't believe Marathon should make a come back, lightweight I believe could though. I would also say all of the stealth perks are a bit over-powered as a combination, but I would hope they make a return also. I personally love having the silenced weapon, the camouflauge/cold-blooded perk and the Dead Silence/Ninja perk. But one of my most favorite perks was the bandolier, which IW replaced with scavenger, which is just as nice, but also another way to get infinite ammo. I also agree that commando should definately be taken out, but commando-pro, should be reformed and renamed to reduce falling damagae, but not nullify it. Sleight of Hand of course should make it's come back once more, Stopping Power could finally take a break, as there aren't many ways to counter it, and it's virtually useless in Hardcore matches also. Hardline isn't a bad perk, but it isn't truly needed. Last Stand is also a good perk, but it should be weakened to an extent, due to the fact you gain a moment of invincibility before you can be shot as you drop and pull out a pistol. Bling should not come back, why should you give someone two weapon attachements? When did that noob become so special they waste extra money on him to die? I don't get how Bomb Squad or Sit-Rep work, so why are they there, when did you get the magical ability to see explosives in bright red through 5 walls? I just hope that Treyarch puts in good, original perks, and remove some of these useless fun killers that alot of us tend to not like, or use.

Me and my friends had talked about cool perks that would be good to exist in this game would be things like the ability to climb a tree, it seems a bit useless, but the game does include Vietnam, why wouldn't we be able to climb trees? One of my friends had also suggested Blow Darts, although I would believe this would go to secondary weapons, but they say it would be poisonous, whether it kills quickly, or over-time is up to Treyarch.

For now I have nothing else to say, and hope my opinions mean something, but that could just be a long shot. Can't wait for the game though!
VenomousHydra
in reply to Killer0tter
I think Juggernaut should be back. Every single person that complains about Juggernaut is a bad player. It's just a 1 bullet difference.
stancepunk
in reply to Killer0tter
No, Keep bling. The best thing the in the world is being able to throw a red dot and silence on a weapon! I would have been doing that with my M14, but that gun is gone so the FAL was good enough. Also weapon wise, we need more semi-auto rifles. I can agree with no commando or painkiller. IW added some nice stuff to MW2, but they made the mistake of not doing what Treyarch does,take what worked in the game beforehand and use it. WaW did so much right and IW ignored it. So all I can say is that Treyarch is going to take what worked in MW2 and make it better and most likely scrap the shit that doesn't work despite what we say, because they know what they are doing.
HaloFreak7777
in reply to Killer0tter
NO JUGS. Or else it will stopping power and juggernaut are going to be the most used perks and other perks wouldnt be able to compete.
mp154
in reply to Killer0tter
I think that commandp should be changed not taken out, the pro perk is pretty cool, i think they should make it a total falling-related perk, maybe the original perk should be like, no falling noise (no crack) i would use that
Really__Painkil
in reply to Killer0tter
No stopping power i meen ik it sounds stupid but like think about all the other stuff people would be using like The only perk people use sn Stopping Power so i say take that out and change up some Gun damages. NO COMMANDO PLEASEEEEE
irxjaykob
in reply to Killer0tter
no juggernaut and no deathstreaks at all. wouldnt mind seeing stopping power being taken out too. Too many nubes get lucky cuz there bullets r way too strong. Love ninja n coldblooded n scavenger. Scrambler is an absolute waste u mine as well walk around with a sign on u r back that says here I come.
jmoney12790
in reply to Killer0tter
i heard treyarch doesn't really like IW and IGN said there was no commando.
iMxiNFeCTiioN1
in reply to Killer0tter
No Commando, No Juggernaught....also make Marathon back to Extreme Conditioning. It was much better that way I HATE MW2 for the fact newbs run around with Marathon the whole time and just use commando to melee and thats it. As for lightweight, if they keep the "pro" perks make it the pro perk for extreme conditioning.
jmurray87
in reply to Killer0tter
even though stopping power is very important, i think it has been too important in every game where 95% of people who play use it. it would be cool if guns weren't so weak without it(especially snipers) it almost becomes a waste of other perks in that slot, i do use it, but if guns could still be powerful without it, i think it would be a plus to the game
profaaron

Studios