Black Ops forum

in reply to Killer0tter
I definately agree no commando or lightweight marathon its gamebreaking when you getr stabbed from 20 feet away from a commando lunge pro ideads for perks are indeed clever but dont make it so u get them in 50 kills way to easy but triarch makes very good call of duty games
ExhibitedImp
in reply to Killer0tter
I don't like the idea of PRO perks as it makes it over powered.

Marathon PRO for example, makes people get in places in no time and ruins SND game modes.

Pain Killer perk : Instead of increasing the player's health, make health's regeneration a bit faster than normal.

get rid of commando, make ninja only effective when walking, really no foot steps when running?
ice8eight
in reply to Killer0tter
No Perks... or at least a Barebones playlist pl0x!
BEASTLY_DRUMM3R
in reply to Killer0tter
all my perks posted on my post are worthy to be taken a look at and or implemented.

Its the really extensive improvement list post.
Kswift7
in reply to Killer0tter

ice8eight wrote:

I don't like the idea of PRO perks as it makes it over powered.

Marathon PRO for example, makes people get in places in no time and ruins SND game modes.

Pain Killer perk : Instead of increasing the player's health, make health's regeneration a bit faster than normal.

get rid of commando, make ninja only effective when walking, really no foot steps when running?

Faster Health regeneration perk sounds fair.

I don't like:

commando: it's a joke when you watch the killcam and the dude launches 10 feet accross the room while having his screen red meaning you hit him with bullets, still the dude has the ability to knife you. make sure you make knifing ineffective. how can somebody with a knife have an advantage over someone with a gun. MAKE THE KNIFING ANIMATION LONGER!!! don't care about the pro version.

Lightweight: becomes a problem when the game is lagging and also is a joke to see these people running around like crazy flying thru claymores like if there was nothing.

Stopping power: can stay in the game, they could take it out and if they do make sure the weapons have the power as if they had stopping power, m16 without stopping power is a joke.

One Man Army: Get that out of here, no explanations here, it's a complete joke.

Last Stand: Come on, you already did your job by killing the dude, why have to kill him twice, it's like killing 2 for 1. Should definitely be out.

Scrambler: kind of annoying

I like:

Scavenger: If they take it out, make sure you have enough bullets or if not it gets to the point where you have to die by choice since you have no more bullets...definitely a must keep perk.

NOT PERKS, BUT SHOULD BE REMOVED:

All Deathstreaks should be removed, period.

Tactical Insertions should be removed, period.

commando should be removed, period.

tactical knife should be removed, period.

Weapons with no recoil at all should be removed(ACR, at least should have some recoil), period

Juggernaut should not be back, period.

Akimbo perks should be removed(except in handguns)(must be removed from machine pistols), period.

Hearbeat sensor attachment should be removed, period.
SkillsandLuck
in reply to Killer0tter

SkillsandLuck wrote:

ice8eight wrote:

NOT PERKS, BUT SHOULD BE REMOVED:

All Deathstreaks should be removed, period.

Tactical Insertions should be removed, period.

commando should be removed, period.

tactical knife should be removed, period.

Weapons with no recoil at all should be removed(ACR, at least should have some recoil), period

Juggernaut should not be back, period.

Akimbo perks should be removed(except in handguns)(must be removed from machine pistols), period.

Hearbeat sensor attachment should be removed, period.

you forgot thermal scopes^^
T9XKR3W
in reply to Killer0tter
No juggernaut, commando, or tactical insertion.
JSmoove916
in reply to Killer0tter
No perks that increase damage of the weapons or increase your life. Like stopping power danger close or jugg.
MattQC
in reply to Killer0tter
Juggernaut and Stopping Power or any of their variations shouldn't make a comeback. It's completely fair if nobody has them. I will not miss Stopping Power as long as shotguns get the power and range that they deserve without it. Commando definitely isn't needed if this game includes attachable bayonets like in World at War (which I liked). I felt that most of the perks in W@W were well balanced and should come back. As for the addition of pro perks, they were a pain to get back every prestige, but it would be nice if some of the old perks were expanded in some way. For example, Dead Silence could remove the "crunch" sound when falling as well as delay or decrease the detection radius of Bouncing Betties/whatever. Camouflage could give the player a ghille suit or camouflaged character model regardless of primary weapon. While SitRep is not very useful in MW2 since nobody really uses Claymores that much, Bomb Squad is EXTREMELY useful in W@W since most people are Betty-happy, especially in games like Search and Destroy. I don't really mind Second Chance in W@W that much since being able to revive teammates was a nice element. The weapon I want most to come back in Black Ops from W@W (besides maybe the M1897 Trench Gun) is the MOLOTOV COCKTAIL! Those are so much fun with x2 Primary Grenades and Fireworks, especially in Hardcore. Please bring them back. They were a fun skill grenade and very useful in Hardcore unlike the throwing knife.

I can't believe I'm the first to say this, but the one perk from W@W that ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT make a comeback is MARTYRDOM!!! It's the cheapest perk ever designed, and I will be very upset if it's in Black Ops. You should not get a kill for dying. Period. It's the same principle as deathstreaks, which should not be in Black Ops either. Martyrdom is also very annoying in Hardcore when you're on a team with some idiot who's using it.
ishigoturi
in reply to Killer0tter
Commando will be annoying.
Kremble

Studios