Black Ops forum

in reply to Killer0tter
Juggernaut needs to be rid of bigtime..
Dugstar11
in reply to Killer0tter
No Commando, no Juggernaut (best omission from MW2), Bomb Squad return, claymores etc back on D-Pad?

Also Scavenger is good, and if Pro versions are in, I want them to be really hard to get; on MW2 you have to get Perk Challenge IV to unlock the Pro version - and then it went up to VI for the emblem. I think the Pro version should unlock at VI.
alchemyforever
in reply to Killer0tter

IshiGoturi wrote:

Juggernaut and Stopping Power or any of their variations shouldn't make a comeback. It's completely fair if nobody has them. I will not miss Stopping Power as long as shotguns get the power and range that they deserve without it.

agree...

If they take out Stopping Power and make the weapons by default to be able to have the same power that they have with stopping power in MW2, it will be great.

Shotguns without stopping power, m16 without stopping power can be very ineffective.
SkillsandLuck
in reply to Killer0tter

T9XKR3W wrote:

SkillsandLuck wrote:

ice8eight wrote:

NOT PERKS, BUT SHOULD BE REMOVED:

All Deathstreaks should be removed, period.

Tactical Insertions should be removed, period.

commando should be removed, period.

tactical knife should be removed, period.

Weapons with no recoil at all should be removed(ACR, at least should have some recoil), period

Juggernaut should not be back, period.

Akimbo perks should be removed(except in handguns)(must be removed from machine pistols), period.

Hearbeat sensor attachment should be removed, period.

you forgot thermal scopes^^

Also, Riot Shield should be removed, period.
SkillsandLuck
in reply to Killer0tter

Clustion wrote:

also i think they should not put juggernaut in black ops either because if they bring juggernaut, light whight and marathon, your not going to kill someone who has juggernaut and your using lightweight. so i think NO JUGGERNAUT

See thats just not true. If you do the math behind it, juggernaut only increased a players health by a difference of 1 or 2 bullets which is pretty neglible to anyone who has consistent aim. You also have to factor in that with juggernaut, they require any extra shot to kill you in return. Juggernaut was not overpowered, it was simply the counter to stopping power. Painkiller is what is overpowered, especially when you factor in the terrible spawn system of MW2.

I think the best approach to the stopping power/juggernaut debaucle is to just remove both of them.

SkillsandLuck wrote:

ice8eight wrote:

I don't like the idea of PRO perks as it makes it over powered.

Marathon PRO for example, makes people get in places in no time and ruins SND game modes.

Pain Killer perk : Instead of increasing the player's health, make health's regeneration a bit faster than normal.

get rid of commando, make ninja only effective when walking, really no foot steps when running?

Faster Health regeneration perk sounds fair.

I don't like:

commando: it's a joke when you watch the killcam and the dude launches 10 feet accross the room while having his screen red meaning you hit him with bullets, still the dude has the ability to knife you. make sure you make knifing ineffective. how can somebody with a knife have an advantage over someone with a gun. MAKE THE KNIFING ANIMATION LONGER!!! don't care about the pro version.

Lightweight: becomes a problem when the game is lagging and also is a joke to see these people running around like crazy flying thru claymores like if there was nothing.

Stopping power: can stay in the game, they could take it out and if they do make sure the weapons have the power as if they had stopping power, m16 without stopping power is a joke.

One Man Army: Get that out of here, no explanations here, it's a complete joke.

Last Stand: Come on, you already did your job by killing the dude, why have to kill him twice, it's like killing 2 for 1. Should definitely be out.

Scrambler: kind of annoying

I like:

Scavenger: If they take it out, make sure you have enough bullets or if not it gets to the point where you have to die by choice since you have no more bullets...definitely a must keep perk.

Weapons with no recoil at all should be removed(ACR, at least should have some recoil), period

Akimbo perks should be removed(except in handguns)(must be removed from machine pistols), period.

I think I love you. Pretty much everything I could have hoped to say.
Condey
in reply to Killer0tter

USS XxDELETEDxX wrote:

No juggernaut, No commando. i wouldn't mind juggernaut if it didn't make snipers hitmark in the face..(Its happened to me before, don't flame.)

Hell yeah! Commando or Juggernaut fuken' pisses me off! Treyarch should definitely remove Perks since it's unrealistic in the game compared to reality.
dlim783
in reply to Killer0tter
no perks no perks
CRAZY_JNR
in reply to Killer0tter

AlchemyForever wrote:

No Commando, no Juggernaut (best omission from MW2), Bomb Squad return, claymores etc back on D-Pad?

Also Scavenger is good, and if Pro versions are in, I want them to be really hard to get; on MW2 you have to get Perk Challenge IV to unlock the Pro version - and then it went up to VI for the emblem. I think the Pro version should unlock at VI.

Oh hell no! Scavenger needs to be removed because I assume players are going to keep resupplying from dead bodies to plant down claymores around each corner. I hate campers!!
dlim783
in reply to Killer0tter
I hate commando, but I love the way of the pro perks especially ninja - you also have to work for the extra abilities of the perks.
Stuielooiee
in reply to Killer0tter

Condey wrote:

Clustion wrote:

also i think they should not put juggernaut in black ops either because if they bring juggernaut, light whight and marathon, your not going to kill someone who has juggernaut and your using lightweight. so i think NO JUGGERNAUT

See thats just not true. If you do the math behind it, juggernaut only increased a players health by a difference of 1 or 2 bullets which is pretty neglible to anyone who has consistent aim. You also have to factor in that with juggernaut, they require any extra shot to kill you in return. Juggernaut was not overpowered, it was simply the counter to stopping power. Painkiller is what is overpowered, especially when you factor in the terrible spawn system of MW2.

I think the best approach to the stopping power/juggernaut debaucle is to just remove both of them.

SkillsandLuck wrote:

ice8eight wrote:

I don't like the idea of PRO perks as it makes it over powered.

Marathon PRO for example, makes people get in places in no time and ruins SND game modes.

Pain Killer perk : Instead of increasing the player's health, make health's regeneration a bit faster than normal.

get rid of commando, make ninja only effective when walking, really no foot steps when running?

Faster Health regeneration perk sounds fair.

I don't like:

commando: it's a joke when you watch the killcam and the dude launches 10 feet accross the room while having his screen red meaning you hit him with bullets, still the dude has the ability to knife you. make sure you make knifing ineffective. how can somebody with a knife have an advantage over someone with a gun. MAKE THE KNIFING ANIMATION LONGER!!! don't care about the pro version.

Lightweight: becomes a problem when the game is lagging and also is a joke to see these people running around like crazy flying thru claymores like if there was nothing.

Stopping power: can stay in the game, they could take it out and if they do make sure the weapons have the power as if they had stopping power, m16 without stopping power is a joke.

One Man Army: Get that out of here, no explanations here, it's a complete joke.

Last Stand: Come on, you already did your job by killing the dude, why have to kill him twice, it's like killing 2 for 1. Should definitely be out.

Scrambler: kind of annoying

I like:

Scavenger: If they take it out, make sure you have enough bullets or if not it gets to the point where you have to die by choice since you have no more bullets...definitely a must keep perk.

I think I love you. Pretty much everything I could have hoped to say.

Stopping Power needs to be removed because it's unrealistic. All guns should do fair amount of damage in the game. The damage has to be normal as always to make the game realistic. For example, I can shoot that enemy with 2 or 3 bullets on Torso (depending on what guns are you using).
dlim783

Studios