Black Ops forum

in reply to Killer0tter

dlim783 wrote:

 



Stopping Power needs to be removed because it's unrealistic. All guns should do fair amount of damage in the game. The damage has to be normal as always to make the game realistic. For example, I can shoot that enemy with 2 or 3 bullets on Torso (depending on what guns are you using).





I agree that stopping power should be removed, although I could care less whether or not its realistic. It is still a video game afterall so I don't expect 100% realism as long as the game is balanced and fair.
Condey
Likes: 0
Posts: 355
Registered: ‎18-05-2010
in reply to Killer0tter

Condey wrote:

 

dlim783 wrote:

 



Stopping Power needs to be removed because it's unrealistic. All guns should do fair amount of damage in the game. The damage has to be normal as always to make the game realistic. For example, I can shoot that enemy with 2 or 3 bullets on Torso (depending on what guns are you using).





I agree that stopping power should be removed, although I could care less whether or not its realistic. It is still a video game afterall so I don't expect 100% realism as long as the game is balanced and fair.





Yes! All I care is make the game fair & square. No more bullshit this time! Treyarch better listen throughout the community compared to Infinity Ward.
dlim783
Likes: 0
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎19-05-2010
in reply to Killer0tter
bring back bomb squad and maybe make the pro version like blast shield in mw2 without that annoying black corners on the screen also bring back scavenger and ninja love those perks .
holdithoncho
Likes: 0
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎19-05-2010
in reply to Killer0tter
Not sure about one bullet. I got a two head shots on a guy with the spas at point blank range who had painkiller on before he knifed me. Thats the aim of the game though, its not long before you get revenge
DJ-ANDY-B
Likes: 0
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎19-05-2010
in reply to Killer0tter
Get rid of:



Lightweight
: This perk totally killed the disadvantages of using a LMG, using an LMG should decrease a player's mobility but with the Lightweight perk it negates that disadvantage.



One Man Army
: We hated noob tubes in the first Modern Warfare and they made it unlimited?



Commando
: Sliding 10ft across the map is just brutal, especially with a tactical knife equipped.



Change:



Ninja: Running around the map with no foot steps? what ever happened to the strategy of hearing the surroundings and being alert? Maybe make ninja only effective when walking.



SitRep
: We can detect bombs now from across the map? bring back bomb squad



Marathon: change it back to extreme conditioning, no one should ever have unlimited running time.
ice8eight
Likes: 0
Posts: 122
Registered: ‎21-10-2011
in reply to Killer0tter
i dont want commando back but i didnt mind jugganaught, even though it really annoyed me a few times if treyarch can balance the effects of the perks it would be fair. martydom could do without being there but there needs to be some sought of perk for lower level players
rambo_part
Likes: 0
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
in reply to Killer0tter

rambo part wrote:

 

i dont want commando back but i didnt mind jugganaught, even though it really annoyed me a few times if treyarch can balance the effects of the perks it would be fair. martydom could do without being there but there needs to be some sought of perk for lower level players







I don't want any juggernaut or martyrdom perk or deathstreaks. a perk of one of those would be even more annoying. Painkiller is annoying, a juggernaut would make me quit the game because it's so stupid.



Those perks that you say are for lower players i don't want them here. no deathstreaks my friend. Skilled players could have those perks or deathstreaks and gives them a huge advantage over you.



Also, i already lost count on how many times i have died after having a good game because of painkiller, martyrdom, or a Final Stand dude who can fire me back at full power with his primary weapon. Martyrdom sometimes doesn't even tell you that there's a grenade there(picture this, I been having a perfect game sometimes just to see it fade away because i tried to get his blue pack so i could refill my ammo since i had scavenger, guess what: there was no notice of a frag grenade and if there is a grenade and you was kind of hurt you could still die since you had no time to run away from it.) Pretty unfair considering you already did your job.



Deathstreaks and perks like juggernaut or commando would make the game pretty annoying, unbalanced and really unrealistic. i already put up my list in my first post in this thread.
SkillsandLuck
Likes: 0
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎18-05-2010
in reply to Killer0tter

ice8eight wrote:

 



Commando: Sliding 10ft across the map is just brutal, especially with a tactical knife equipped.





Hold on, I think the perk you are referring to now is... Magnet Knives or also known as Teleportation....
BYeager
Likes: 0
Posts: 210
Registered: ‎30-09-2008
in reply to Killer0tter
i agree with no commando its stupid because who in real life can lunge 10 feet and stab someone? like previous members mentioned, the knifing should be like WaW. as far as lightweight, it should be gone. the speed you move at should be incorporated with the type of weapon that player is using. obviously someone using an RPD or L86 cant move as fast as a guy using an MP5k or pistol. maybe keep it but limit ammuntion and/or secondary weapon(giving the illusion youve cut thing off your carry load) scavenger should be changed a bit still unlimited ammo to an extent, maybe limit it to JUST primary and secondary BULLETS. but not attachments and RPGs or anything like that. ive been thinking about it for the past couple of days and its jsut a rough thought so to speak. maybe in the 2nd perk section give an option instead of Stopping power or jug, they let pick another perk from section 1 or 3 example someone wants a silencer and red dot, they can also use extreme conditioning(notice NOT marathon which should also be changed who can run that long). or another example, having steady aim and ninja. basically somehting where u can have 2 not so vital perks. just an idea ive had. as far as bling, its not so bad, lets all face it the noob tubes arent going to stop plus they do have them in real life that mess stuff up but bling should maybe have more restrictions as far as what can be equipped with what. stopping power should be changed and called FMJ, the reason i say that is because real life, FMJ rounds do more damage, as do Lead rounds so maybe make it possible for something like that. instead of making stopping power the first perk u can have make it farhter down in line. keep pro perks just make them a bit harder to aquire.
ecahanin
Likes: 0
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎19-05-2010
in reply to Killer0tter
and one more thing, deathstreaks, should be abolished. why get a "special" capability just because youre bad at the game? the great players out thererarely use them maybe once every 100 games. i dont know to many people who actually die that many times in a game let alone that many times in a row.
ecahanin
Likes: 0
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎19-05-2010

Studios