Black Ops forum

in reply to Killer0tter
no commando or toss back and bring juggernaut back
duke30
in reply to Killer0tter
no juggernaut, no commando and NO OMA!!!
xVIBExPRHCx
in reply to Killer0tter
i would like to see the ninja perk return
dale95
in reply to Killer0tter
u should make some thing for snipers and you should have what ever perks NO MORE COLORS
articfox
in reply to Killer0tter
I somewhat disagree with most of you, I would like the commando perk taken out, but just have the

"Commando Pro" part. where you can jump off building and not get hurt.
ratchetca
in reply to Killer0tter

RatchetCA wrote:

I somewhat disagree with most of you, I would like the commando perk taken out, but just have the

"Commando Pro" part. where you can jump off building and not get hurt.

I agree with the commando perk pro part to still be in the game simply because in this game you don't have ropes to scape if you need to go out thru a window in the second floor, and come on I use commando simply because of the pro part because i hate being a little bit injured and jump 5 feet and dying as i fall, it's ridiculous. SO YES, THE COMMANDO PRO PART OR NO FALLING DAMAGE SHOULD STAY IN THE GAME OR GIVE ME ROPES THEN.

ALSO DO NOT BRING JUGGERNAUT BACK. NONE OF THE CALL OF DUTY FANS WANT THAT CRAP, SERIOUSLY, IT'S ANNOYING. SNIPERS WON'T BE ABLE TO GET 1 SHOT KILL, M16 WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET BURST KILLS, IT WILL JUST BE A JOKE AND MAKE THE GAME HORRIBLE, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET 2 KILLS, BUT YOU HAVE TO SPEND HALF THE MAGAZINE ON A DUDE AND DOUBLE THE TIME TO KILL 1 PERSON AND THEN THE OTHER PERSON HAS MORE TIME TO KILL YOU.

ALL DEATHSTREAKS AND JUGGERNAUT OUT OR WE WILL NOT BUY THAT CRAP.
SkillsandLuck
in reply to Killer0tter
i don't want commando/juggernaut/danger close/maryrdom.
jklolrofltov
in reply to Killer0tter
I agree with everyone who said that there should be pro perks again. I think that they should find a way to put the no fall damage on some other pro perk. Marathon should definitely come back. I'm not sure about deathstreaks. If they are in the game, they should only be after a 4 or 5 deathstreak, or else take them out completely. Ninja is good. PLEASE NO JUGGERNAUT. Sorry. I had to put it in somewhere. And also no Danger Close Noob Tube combos (We can only wish). Anyway... one idea for a new perk or action may be one that lets you roll out of the way since everyone hates getting out of the way of fire only to run into a wall and then getting killed (sorry for the rip-off of Reach's Evade ability).
speeddemon7632
in reply to Killer0tter
I would like to completely do away with perks, but that will never happen so....

1. Drop commando and OMA.

2. Drop juggernaut ONLY if stopping power is removed from the game, can't have one without the other.

3. 2 tier perk system instead of 3, would allow for better balance and would force people to choose more wisely for their gameplay.
Statewars_Hocke
in reply to Killer0tter
I think it should be more different from Modern Warfare 2 and scrap the 3 perk colors and make it like killstreaks and have a big pool to choose 3(more or less) from.

Also make all knife ranges shorter so that Commando could still be useful but not too ridiculous.
ZinnadineZidane

Studios