_-_--Petition For New Game Mode--_-_

Black Ops forum

OK!, so before I start all credit should go to "boomyakasha", this was his idea.

Here is what he wrote:

Hey guys,

Please read this whole post before submitting a reply, I think I've covered any issues you may have.

Those of you that know what Mike Myers is please ignore the first paragraph as it's just an explanation to those who don't know what Mike Myers is.

Mike Myers was obviously named after Mike Myers Smiley Tongue as at the time the game was invented he had been involved in an assault concerning a knife. Basically you have one or two people on a team (depending on the amount of people playing) who play the role of Mike. The Mike's are equipped with a knife and special grenade/s, Mikes cannot and are not allowed to be killed

Those on the opposing team to the Mike's are equipped with nothing but their legs, they can run and hide, that's it. You have a limited amount of lives and you can only be killed by knife by a Mike. The last man/two men standing become the Mike Myers for the next game.

To keep the game fair obviously commando (which won't be in Black Ops anyway, it's been confirmed) and extreme conditioning would have to be disabled along with all perks. If you think otherwise please post below.

Also as one side is subject to running and dying only, your kill/death ratio would not be active in this game mode unless submitted into a Mike Myers only Leaderboard.

I personally think this would be a fun playlist to see in Black Ops. I understand there may be some lawsuit issues if the Playlist is called Michael Myers Smiley Tongue so what would you call it? Personally I just think "Survivor" would do the job.

Please submit your views on this idea.

What would you call the playlist? (obviously sensible suggestions only)

Would you like to see a leaderboard for it?

Would you like to gain points for playing? Something along the lines of 10 points a kill while playing as a Mike and 100 points for being the last survivor?

Would it be online or private matches?

Do you agree or disagree with the idea in general?

Thanks guys,

Boomyakasha

So I read this an get an idea of how to earn XP on this very fun game.

This is what I wrote:

I think it should be call the original "Hide And Seek".

I also have an idea of how we could earn XP at this. If Treyarch uses the same XP system as MW2's(TDM 50xp, S&D 500xp, etc), then for the placers that has to do the hiding, they should earn 50xp for every 30-35 seconds they are alive. As for the 2 people that have to do the seeking, they should earn 100xp for every player they caught.

If your wondering why the "Hiders" don't earn as much as the "seekers" that's because this game may take anywere from 1-15 minutes per round, depending on how good the hiders are. And because this game can be long "if" the hiders are good, then there should only be 3 rounds. So if you want to be the seeker in the next round, you need to earn it.

Im trying to figure out a better way to equalize the XP, so if anyone got any ideas, please help.
COD--WAW
12 REPLIES 12
Petition will do nothing
Virulentt

Virulentt wrote:

Petition will do nothing

You say it will do nothing but "Vahn", the MP designer is constantly on the forms now and hes putting things into the game and seeing if they work. For example the "maned machine gun killstreak", he got from a fan, but it didnt work. So never say never.

COD--WAW
how bout they just do custom matches that arent private and not ranked and custom map making. one of the best parts of halo 3
mercenary_man
I have a request, can people please stop using the ~~~ on their threads, please. I'm not saying I copyrighted it but that is how I keep track of my threads so I can quickly update them, now its getting confusing
BlackOpsTiger

COD--WAW wrote:

Virulentt wrote:

Petition will do nothing

You say it will do nothing but "Vahn", the MP designer is constantly on the forms now and hes putting things into the game and seeing if they work. For example the "maned machine gun killstreak", he got from a fan, but it didnt work. So never say never.

I didn't say never.......
Virulentt

BlackOpsTiger wrote:

I have a request, can people please stop using the ~~~ on their threads, please. I'm not saying I copyrighted it but that is how I keep track of my threads so I can quickly update them, now its getting confusing

Well would you like me to remove the "~~~"?
COD--WAW

COD--WAW wrote:

BlackOpsTiger wrote:

Well would you like me to remove the "~~~"?

Sure you can use something else like _-_ or )))((( or ///\\\\
BlackOpsTiger
mike myers is the worst game ever. if they do this at least make border patrol
o_Head_x_ShotZz

I didn't say never.......

I know you didn't. But I used "never say never" because im really trying to say, nothings impossible but you wouldn't understand.

COD--WAW

Studios