Petition for Kweagle as Mod

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
Im starting a Petition to have Kweagle as a Mod here. He is a great contributer. He was also a very successful mod at the MWR forums. Post if you agree
Sniper16
89 REPLIES 89
Like I said, Treyarch won't listen.
Da_Guy
Possibly on the activision boars, but on the Call of Duty boards, they are moderated by company staff.
Robeto

Robeto wrote:

Possibly on the activision boars, but on the Call of Duty boards, they are moderated by company staff.

Ragzie

Robeto wrote:

Its true. Yes Kweagle is a prime candidate for becoming a moderator on this site. But like what Robeto mentioned its the company staff that are moderators. There are people such as Godsmack and Da Hawk that should also deserve a title such as that. Despite all this I have to say that Treyarch's moderators maintain a pretty good job maintaining the forum for the most part.
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

Robeto wrote:

Its true. Yes Kweagle is a prime candidate for becoming a moderator on this site. But like what Robeto mentioned its the company staff that are moderators. There are people such as Godsmack and Da Hawk that should also deserve a title such as that. Despite all this I have to say that Treyarch's moderators maintain a pretty good job maintaining the forum for the most part.

Didnt seem like that in the DS section to be frank.
Major-Dave

Major-Dave wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

Robeto wrote:

Didnt seem like that in the DS section to be frank.

Well they are doing their best. The staff is doing a lot for the game, well at least we should be thankful that there's a good, well done, constructed forum that people can express their ideas about call of duty. What more can you ask for?
AnOnYmOUs324
Having some of the trolling topics removed would be nice. And when they say they will sticky something following through would be great.
Major-Dave

Major-Dave wrote:

Having some of the trolling topics removed would be nice. And when they say they will sticky something following through would be great.

I think after the release of black ops the moderators would be more assertive this time around. But I dont think repeating topics will ever go away. It would be nice if they chose someone similar to the assertive profile (GS, Kweagle,etc) to root out topics such as that who actually primarily focus on one of the console categories (PS3,360, etc).
AnOnYmOUs324
And on this site- Petitions are fail.
-pictureframe-

Studios