Petition for Kweagle as Mod

Black Ops forum

-PictureFrame- wrote:

And on this site- Petitions are fail.

They're expressing their opinion Picture. There's nothing against they just feel that Kweagle is a suitable candidate for the "job". Even though he may not receive that title, it shows how much respect and also how much we trust Kweagle. Same thing with GS.
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

They're expressing their opinion Picture. There's nothing against they just feel that Kweagle is a suitable candidate for the "job". Even though he may not receive that title, it shows how much respect and also how much we trust Kweagle. Same thing with GS.

I'm just saying that petitions never really worked.
-pictureframe-
i would like to see Kweagle be a mod that way he can control the spam king known as Anonymous.
powderslinger
Highlighted

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

You never know what can happen . But still you can always try.
AnOnYmOUs324
I guess so. I'd like to see Kweagle a mod just as much as the next guy.
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

I guess so. I'd like to see Kweagle a mod just as much as the next guy.

Its good to display some optimism despite what we faced in the past. Well I must say the reason why I would recommend Kweagle because of how he thinks of the members ahead of himself and provides alot of useful information and facts about the wii such as his Q&A back from WaW which explained alot of what we needed to know as well as in my opinion reduced the repeated topics. Godsmack should be a prime candidate due to his assertiveness, mature qualities, and also a wise figurehead. His comments are clear and to the point in which everybody can understand. Both of these players are great players and play by the book something.Its something that makes the wii board maintain moral stability for the most part
AnOnYmOUs324

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Since the game is still being made, I think petitions are what they are looking for. As opposed to the WAW boards the game was already made so they couldnt do anything about the petitions even if they wanted to. In this case the game still has 170 days to make changes
Sniper16
@ AI Sniper

True I agree on that part plus there have been Treyarch's staff that have made threads to ask on any ideas or what the wii members are looking for in the next title. I think Black Ops is definitely an answer to those petitions. Almost every business has the consumer in mind, Treyarch is one of those businesses. If they didnt, we wouldnt have a forum now would we?
AnOnYmOUs324

AI Sniper16 wrote:

Since the game is still being made, I think petitions are what they are looking for. As opposed to the WAW boards the game was already made so they couldnt do anything about the petitions even if they wanted to. In this case the game still has 170 days to make changes

So you're saying that because the game is not out yet, they will make Kweagle a mod?

Or do you mean petitons in general?
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

AI Sniper16 wrote:

So you're saying that because the game is not out yet, they will make Kweagle a mod?

Or do you mean petitons in general?

Petitions in general
Sniper16

Studios