Petition for Kweagle as Mod

Black Ops forum

Da Guy wrote:

Why do the MWR forums have much less people on them now?

They're probably making a transition from MWR to Black Ops. Or they're just going to there respective clan sites. I do have a question? Are the moderators appointed to different sections of the forum similar or its the moderators just do a thick and through check in each and every thread made.
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

They're probably making a transition from MWR to Black Ops. Or they're just going to there respective clan sites. I do have a question? Are the moderators appointed to different sections of the forum similar or its the moderators just do a thick and through check in each and every thread made.

Kweagle recieved global moderator by Rudy, another mod, and has mod powers over all sections of forums.
Da_Guy
Kweagle's been a lot of help in the Activison Forums.
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Niiiice post.
Da_Guy

-PictureFrame- wrote:

I know that for a fact. Great player and is always down to earth. He doesnt have his emotion cloud his decision making something very few people have.
AnOnYmOUs324

Da Guy wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Niiiice post.

I try.
-pictureframe-

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Niiiice post.

I try.

I see what u did there.
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

Kweagle recieved global moderator by Rudy, another mod, and has mod powers over all sections of forums.

So if Kweagle is a global mod, does that mean that technically he is a mod here too?
Sniper16
By global mod, I mean a mod for all sections over on the ACTIVISION forums. This is not the Activision forums.
Da_Guy
I think its specifically for the Activision forum only. This is Treyarchs forum.
AnOnYmOUs324

Studios