My quote was a win.
Robeto

Robeto wrote:

My quote was a win.

I see wat u did there.
Da_Guy

iScopee wrote:

Ragzie wrote:

iScopee are you SilentShot from activision forums?

Yes, yes i am.

mystery solved
Ragzie
Kweagle is a very good mod. on that site so yeah
heads
Wow, 7 pages just to show a handful of people support KW to be a mod. More banter back and forth, than an actual petition. So, I am assuming if you post a lot, you will become famous?

I'm telling ya, I really hope they add "first unread post", because this is just going to take wayyyyy too long to follow.
asystole

asystole wrote:

Wow, 7 pages just to show a handful of people support KW to be a mod. More banter back and forth, than an actual petition. So, I am assuming if you post a lot, you will become famous?

I'm telling ya, I really hope they add "first unread post", because this is just going to take wayyyyy too long to follow.

Post a lot, make good posts, don't spam, stay as long as possible, you will be famous, you will be remembered.

I know I am.
Da_Guy
No worries guys. Actually going through a ton of reports at the moment and will be trying to tidy up a bit tomorrow.

Just hit that report button and all will be taken care of.

MaTtKs

Da Guy wrote:

asystole wrote:

Post a lot, make good posts, don't spam, stay as long as possible, you will be famous, you will be remembered.

I know I am.

I have no idea who you are.
kotakid91
I also agree that Kweagle should be mod. He handle situations as soon as he found them. Kweagle would actually ban trolls/spammers/hackers etc...
sodt

Kotakid91 wrote:

Da Guy wrote:

asystole wrote:

I know I am.

I have no idea who you are.

Obviously he is an admin and site moderator. A little attention to detail would have solved that mystery, notice his badge? That pretty much says it all.

As to being famous for posting alot, that might happen, but more than likely people will just disregard what you have to say because you say too much. I guess some people will look for what ever kind of attention they can get positive or negative. Personally I just speak my mind and some agree and some don't but my intent is never to "become famous" or to pad my post count by spamming every thread.
godsmack_theori

Studios