Petition for Kweagle as Mod

Black Ops forum

Da Guy wrote:

 



Post a lot, make good posts, don't spam, stay as long as possible, you will be famous, you will be remembered.



I know I am.







is that famous.. or infamous?
asystole
Likes: 39
Posts: 1938
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

godsmack(the original) wrote:

 





Obviously he is an admin and site moderator. A little attention to detail would have solved that mystery, notice his badge? That pretty much says it all.



As to being famous for posting alot, that might happen, but more than likely people will just disregard what you have to say because you say too much. I guess some people will look for what ever kind of attention they can get positive or negative. Personally I just speak my mind and some agree and some don't but my intent is never to "become famous" or to pad my post count by spamming every thread.







Who are you talking about? Da Guy, Or Matt. I know who Matt is. Da Guy? Not so much. And I doubt a second Lieutenant Badge makes you a moderator or Admin. If so what would that make me. So if you were referring to Matt then you should probably take your own medicine and pay a bit more attention to detail seeing as how I didn't quote Matt
kotakid91
Likes: 4
Posts: 9471
Registered: ‎03-08-2011

Da Guy wrote:

 

Like I said, Treyarch won't listen.





He's got my vote!
Shonuff1
Likes: 0
Posts: 170
Registered: ‎15-12-2009
I say go for it!
radioactive_ele
Likes: 0
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎05-07-2011
Holy Sh!t I had no idea this thread would be so popular. Also if Shonuff votes for him, then you know he is legit
Sniper16
Likes: 1
Posts: 4504
Registered: ‎04-02-2010
Magic happens dude. Smiley Tongue
radioactive_ele
Likes: 0
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎05-07-2011

Kotakid91 wrote:

 

godsmack(the original) wrote:

 





Obviously he is an admin and site moderator. A little attention to detail would have solved that mystery, notice his badge? That pretty much says it all.



As to being famous for posting alot, that might happen, but more than likely people will just disregard what you have to say because you say too much. I guess some people will look for what ever kind of attention they can get positive or negative. Personally I just speak my mind and some agree and some don't but my intent is never to "become famous" or to pad my post count by spamming every thread.







Who are you talking about? Da Guy, Or Matt. I know who Matt is. Da Guy? Not so much. And I doubt a second Lieutenant Badge makes you a moderator or Admin. If so what would that make me. So if you were referring to Matt then you should probably take your own medicine and pay a bit more attention to detail seeing as how I didn't quote Matt





I never said I was a mod. I'm one of the more famous people on the WII boards.



At least I should be.
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009
I didn't say you.. I don't know this is two confusing to explain. I just hope some people learn to read whom I am quoting.
kotakid91
Likes: 4
Posts: 9471
Registered: ‎03-08-2011

Da Guy wrote:

 

Kotakid91 wrote:

 

godsmack(the original) wrote:

 





Obviously he is an admin and site moderator. A little attention to detail would have solved that mystery, notice his badge? That pretty much says it all.



As to being famous for posting alot, that might happen, but more than likely people will just disregard what you have to say because you say too much. I guess some people will look for what ever kind of attention they can get positive or negative. Personally I just speak my mind and some agree and some don't but my intent is never to "become famous" or to pad my post count by spamming every thread.







Who are you talking about? Da Guy, Or Matt. I know who Matt is. Da Guy? Not so much. And I doubt a second Lieutenant Badge makes you a moderator or Admin. If so what would that make me. So if you were referring to Matt then you should probably take your own medicine and pay a bit more attention to detail seeing as how I didn't quote Matt





I never said I was a mod. I'm one of the more famous people on the WII boards.



At least I should be.







Yeah! You're da guy!
radioactive_ele
Likes: 0
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎05-07-2011

AI Sniper16 wrote:

 

Holy Sh!t I had no idea this thread would be so popular. Also if Shonuff votes for him, then you know he is legit



You fool, that is a Shonuff impersontator Smiley Tongue

btw it's AI Robeto
Robeto
Likes: 2
Posts: 2166
Registered: ‎25-12-2009

Studios