****Please add Bullet Trails!****

Black Ops forum

In w@w wii they were present, and it greatly helped/ improved the realism of the game.

I noticed a few bullet trails while playing MW reflex, but they seem only appear with hitmarkers or when other people got hitmarkers :/

so Treyarch, if you could Please give the wii version of Black Ops bullet trails/tracers whenever bullets are fired, not just when they connect, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

that alone would make me the happiest COD:BO wii owner around,and im sure many others would like it as well.

feel free to voice your opinions on this topic wii CODers (lol), because i would like the developers to see your opinions as well.

thanks
_2OIvIP___I__A
22 REPLIES 22
I agree because i love sniping and seeing the bullet trails but the sad thing is in MWR you cant see it... i posted a topic with this too...
gmo808
it does make sniping that much more enjoyable.

i would like to be able to see where people with full and semi autos are shooting. so i could avoid it/ crouch under it when i am behind a wall they are lighting up.

it would make it that much harder to get bullet penetration kills, since your enemy wouldn't be oblivious to where the lead is coming from like how it is in MWR. therefore getting those kills would be Much more enjoyable IMO
_2OIvIP___I__A
this would really make snipeing much more enjoyable for myself even though i dont do it often if bullet trails were added in black ops i would definitely snipe more
dowtatno

DOWTATNO wrote:

this would really make snipeing much more enjoyable for myself even though i dont do it often if bullet trails were added in black ops i would definitely snipe more

I snipe a lot in all games, its pretty much the only thing that gives me a challenge, so I really want bullet trails cuz it looks much more awesome and helps find enemys. bullet trails can help gameplay cuz you can find enemys from the trail...
gmo808
instead of posting this sh*t here, post it in the general forum where they are looking at suggestions.
powderslinger

!2OIvIP$'I'A wrote:

In w@w wii they were present, and it greatly helped/ improved the realism of the game.

I noticed a few bullet trails while playing MW reflex, but they seem only appear with hitmarkers or when other people got hitmarkers :/

so Treyarch, if you could Please give the wii version of Black Ops bullet trails/tracers whenever bullets are fired, not just when they connect, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

that alone would make me the happiest COD:BO wii owner around,and im sure many others would like it as well.

feel free to voice your opinions on this topic wii CODers (lol), because i would like the developers to see your opinions as well.

thanks

FFS how many times do you people have to be told that MWR was a 2 year old game that was ported to the wii last year and is a de-evolution to W@W. That is why bullet trails weren't in MWR but were present in W@W.
godsmack_theori

godsmack(the original) wrote:

FFS how many times do you people have to be told that MWR was a 2 year old game that was ported to the wii last year and is a de-evolution to W@W. That is why bullet trails weren't in MWR but were present in W@W.

Hmm.. that explains why when ive played COD 4 on other consoles there were bullet trails....

sorry to chap your guy's taint godsmack and powderslinger. try some talc or baby powder .. it should help
_2OIvIP___I__A

!2OIvIP$'I'A wrote:

godsmack(the original) wrote:

Hmm.. that explains why when ive played COD 4 on other consoles there were bullet trails....

sorry to chap your guy's taint godsmack and powderslinger. try some talc or baby powder .. it should help

Yea the other versions of cod4 had it and the wii didnt, thats our point... but you guys keep sayn that its an older game? how is MWR older than WaWii?? the port for MWR is newer than WaWii and it has more problems than WaWii like the knifing,Sniping,and more... you keep sayn cuz its older than waw but it isnt, the original was older but the port is newer... so it doesnt make sence. please explain!
gmo808

cod4 came out before wAw.

mw:r=cod4

treyarch ported the original game, they could not touch any thing.
powderslinger

Studios