****Please add Bullet Trails!****

Black Ops forum

!2OIvIP$'I'A wrote:

godsmack(the original) wrote:

FFS how many times do you people have to be told that MWR was a 2 year old game that was ported to the wii last year and is a de-evolution to W@W. That is why bullet trails weren't in MWR but were present in W@W.

Hmm.. that explains why when ive played COD 4 on other consoles there were bullet trails....

sorry to chap your guy's taint godsmack and powderslinger. try some talc or baby powder .. it should help

Well I have played zombies on other cosoles but it was left out of the wii. And you say that bullet trails were letft out of MWR. I think it is a conspiracy, they are purposely leaving out all the best stuff. Tell you what, continue begging for it here. I mean every chance you get just beg, and beg and then beg some more. Never let up, every thread mention how they left bullet trails out of the game. Make a petition, get others to beg and p!ss and moan and complain about it. If you want to get these important things taken care of then you gotta beg. (the offer of oral sex sometimes works as well)
godsmack_theori
ok, so the game had glitches becaues they couldnt change anything. well then y isnt there Bullet trails like how the original cod4 had, if they took it out then they did something right??
gmo808

GMO808 wrote:

ok, so the game had glitches becaues they couldnt change anything. well then y isnt there Bullet trails like how the original cod4 had, if they took it out then they did something right??

Very good question. Let's do a little critical thinking. Are the graphics comparable to the other consoles? I think everyone can agree that the graphics are much worse than PS3/Xbox. So they had to adjust the resolution of the graphics so that the wii could handle it. Perhaps during this process it was decided that "bullet trails" couldn't be made to work properly or maybe they did nothing and while they were dumbing down the graphics for the wii the end results is bullet trails that work sometimes and don't work others.
godsmack_theori

GMO808 wrote:

Very good question. Let's do a little critical thinking. Are the graphics comparable to the other consoles? I think everyone can agree that the graphics are much worse than PS3/Xbox. So they had to adjust the resolution of the graphics so that the wii could handle it. Perhaps during this process it was decided that "bullet trails" couldn't be made to work properly or maybe they did nothing and while they were dumbing down the graphics for the wii the end results is bullet trails that work sometimes and don't work others.

Well do ya think they can make them in Black Ops without taking anything away?
gmo808

GMO808 wrote:

GMO808 wrote:

Well do ya think they can make them in Black Ops without taking anything away?

I couldn't be sure, but if they were in W@W odds are that they will be in BO.
godsmack_theori
They were in WaWii but only showed up randomly, and wasnt as cool as it was on the other consoles...
gmo808
I think that along with bullet trails and tracers they should add kill cams, last kill of the game cams, and here's a totally new idea, but,bear with me, ricocheing! Don't you guys think that's a great idea. Please comment.
fifthcolumn

Fifth Column wrote:

I think that along with bullet trails and tracers they should add kill cams, last kill of the game cams, and here's a totally new idea, but,bear with me, ricocheing! Don't you guys think that's a great idea. Please comment.

I think the kill cam idea has been thourghly exausted with the result being the wii hasn't enough RAM. The last kill cam might be doable. Now ricocheting is a novel idea. It actually might add some realism to the game. I know while playing MWR that certain guns (SAW) could shoot through 18" of concret which isn't vary realistic. The only problem I see with ricochets are that it would take alot of computing power to figure out the different trajectoriers of the bullets. Think about it first off is the power of the gun, weight of the bullet, distance, and then comes in angle of the bullet angle of the obstacle that the bullet is hitting and then computing the momentum or kinetic energy the bullet loses after it hits one of these targets at a given angle which is going to change based on the above factors. It could become mind blowingly complicated.
godsmack_theori
The only thing I don't like about bullet tracers are that you can not setup an invisable class.

On MW2 I have a silencer with cold blooded, and ninja on. So I should be undetectable until someone sees me, but if I shoot they know where I am because of the trails. (even with a silencer)

So maybe they can have bullet trails unless you use a silencer.

Just my two cents.
MasterBee
noob they already done this
ooplah3344

Studios