Plz Treyarch punish quitters!!!

Black Ops forum

Why does this game not recognize when someone dashboards not to get a loss WHY??? i mean is it so high tech that it cant be done? capture the flag is just ridiculous games can go up to 30+ mins sometimes and then someone dashboards it and its all been a great waste of time you loose everything that you worked for in the last 30 mins.

This might sound like a rant and it is, im going to get all the clever guys in here now saying stop complaining and all that but this is what everyone is thinking anyway so dont bother even bother posting here to be clever.
import69
25 REPLIES 25
I betcha I can be clever.
xDeathPigeon
i bet you can have a good one.
import69
no for quitters yes for dashboarders
Space_Warfare
yes punish those people that have to go and do something for a sec, or want to do something else Smiley Surprised
LBK_muppets_x3

import69 wrote:

i bet you can have a good one.

This.

/thread
xDeathPigeon

LBK muppets x3 wrote:

yes punish those people that have to go and do something for a sec, or want to do something else Smiley Surprised

so you think its right to dashboard and forget everyone else in that game is that what your saying muppets??? if you wnat to do something else then press start then quit.
import69

LBK muppets x3 wrote:

Wouldn't it be more fair to first properly exit the game and then dashboard if you don't intend to cause any harm?
xDeathPigeon

import69 wrote:

LBK muppets x3 wrote:

so you think its right to dashboard and forget everyone else in that game is that what your saying muppets??? if you wnat to do something else then press start then quit.

I thought i was more important than everybody else though??
hockeyfreak97
What is this dash boarding thing people speak about?

I only ask because, it has been a suggestion a fair few times.

The suggestion came when i was complaining about joining games in progress. Though i don't care for stats really, my W/L ratio has took a huge hit because i'll join a game of Domination, and for every 5-6 games i join, literally one of them is worth playing, as the others have either the enemy having two points and 190-90 score, or the enemy team have all three points with a similar score scenerio. I don't even bother selecting a class, i just back out. But because of this, my effort for trying to win games has gone out the window.

Anyways, i guess what i'm asking for, as it ISN'T exactly hard to do - but for the love of the lord, i wish they'd sort it out so that, if a class isn't chosen when joining a game in progress, then should that player back out, it SHOULD'NT count as a loss.

Sorry for straying away from the topic. I completely agree that quitters should have some sort of punishment, especially if they're the host.
InjusticeReborn

Studios