Plz Treyarch punish quitters!!!

Black Ops forum

hockeyfreak97 wrote:

import69 wrote:

LBK muppets x3 wrote:

yes punish those people that have to go and do something for a sec, or want to do something else Smiley Surprised

so you think its right to dashboard and forget everyone else in that game is that what your saying muppets??? if you wnat to do something else then press start then quit.

I thought i was more important than everybody else though??

lol is this a serious post
import69

import69 wrote:

hockeyfreak97 wrote:

import69 wrote:

so you think its right to dashboard and forget everyone else in that game is that what your saying muppets??? if you wnat to do something else then press start then quit.

I thought i was more important than everybody else though??

lol is this a serious post

brought some serious laughs
xDeathPigeon

import69 wrote:

LBK muppets x3 wrote:

yes punish those people that have to go and do something for a sec, or want to do something else Smiley Surprised

no, im thinking youre geting to butt hurt over it, hey yea i can push start and exit but dashboarding is so much faster plus its not like im thinking about ppl on xbox and saying OH IF I DO THIS IMA HURT ALL THE PEOPLE PLAYING THIS GAME BY NOT PUSHING START AND EXIT OH MY ITS THE END OF THE WORLD I DIDNT GET MY POINTS BOO HOO and its like u havent done it yourself before right?
LBK_muppets_x3
but seriously get over its a game
LBK_muppets_x3
Double posttttttttttttttttt
xDeathPigeon
OMG!! crazy stuff hu,i know tell me about it
LBK_muppets_x3
I'll admit it, I dashboard. However, my reasons can be justified.

1) I'm hosting. I can't stand being host with this garbage lag compensation. It makes the game irritating for me.

2) I just joined a game and we are losing horribly. Honestly, I'm not staying for a match that is 7000-3000, why was I even put in that game to begin with?

3) I'm lagging horribly. This rarely happens but it has happened before and it make the game unplayable.
kid510
Until Gayarch fixes the hit detection and lag I will dashboard w impunity lol
5dollafootlong
You don't have to enter the game if it's already in progress. You can check the score before you actually enter the game. If you don't like the score, leave and it won't count as a lost.

*Joins game in progress, Press 'B', Press 'Back' button, oh look, they've put me on the losing team. Press 'Start', move down to 'Leave game', Press 'A', Confirm your choice, Press 'A'.* Check loses, still 259 Smiley Surprised

My 9 year old cousin told me this.

Why should i get punished because i don't enjoy the game i'm in, or the people on my team. Or i'm lagging so horribly its just death after death. I ain't going to stay and let you get easy kills, so you can get your killstreak and boost your already over-sized ego.

I am against Dashboarding though. Everyone shouldn't suffer a lost because i can't play 'properly'.
ldejay

ldejay wrote:

You don't have to enter the game if it's already in progress. You can check the score before you actually enter the game. If you don't like the score, leave and it won't count as a lost.

*Joins game in progress, Press 'B', Press 'Back' button, oh look, they've put me on the losing team. Press 'Start', move down to 'Leave game', Press 'A', Confirm your choice, Press 'A'.* Check loses, still 259 Smiley Surprised

My 9 year old cousin told me this.

My Win/Loss ratio is proof that this doesn't work. Which is what my previous post was against. It shouldn't count as a loss if a class isn't selected, but unfortunately, it does count as a loss.

It needs sorting out.
InjusticeReborn

Studios