Black Ops forum

in reply to XxCandyGurlxX
I luv Candy
modernkiller101
I speak portuguese (brazil), and I noticed you guys don't have the flags of your countries and your avatars and ect, go to callofduty.com/codww/profile and edit your profile there.

BTW, não entendo o que tu queres dizer...

AltairLen

PedroPinto123 wrote:

dwiz619 wrote:

Im Portuguese too and I don't know what you are talking about with this baby milk business. Is there some kind of link to what your talking about?

Hahah aquele gajo tava todo cego xD

I dont speak it very well tho, I was born in San Diego but most of my fam speaks it. I'm gonna learn more before I go to Madeira. And you will see the Portugal flag waving when i kill you in MW2. Hopefully I can wave it in Black Ops too
dwiz619

dwiz619 wrote:

PedroPinto123 wrote:

dwiz619 wrote:

Im Portuguese too and I don't know what you are talking about with this baby milk business. Is there some kind of link to what your talking about?

Hahah aquele gajo tava todo cego xD

I dont speak it very well tho, I was born in San Diego but most of my fam speaks it. I'm gonna learn more before I go to Madeira. And you will see the Portugal flag waving when i kill you in MW2. Hopefully I can wave it in Black Ops too

oh you'll have a hard time learning it . It's really hard to learn portuguese

Btw Hahah aquele gajo tava todo cego xD - This means : Hahah that guy was totaly messed up xD
PedroPinto123

Studios