Random Facts!

Black Ops forum

SoylentBob wrote:

Blaze745 wrote:

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

When the body dies, some cells may live for a short time. Without nourishment and oxygen (supplied by the blood), the cells die. The appearance of continued nail and hair growth is due to the dehydration of the corpse: the soft tissues shrivel and the hard nails and hair do not.

i'm glad that someone else other than me knows what actually happens. good job SoylentBob!

also...

mosquitoes are not more attracted to you if you have just eaten a banana

you cannot cook yourself in a tanning bed

in a year, the average person walks 4 miles making his or her bed

Theodore Roosevelt was the only president who was blind in one eye

Antarctica is the driest, coldest, windiest, and highest continent on earth

The Hawaiian alphabet has only 12 letters

the average speed of a house fly is 4.5 mph

the bullfrog is the only animal that never sleeps

a ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber

ketchup was once sold as a medicine

in 1926, the first outdoor mini-golf courses were built on rooftops in new york
KillerRabbit091

Weird-Wire wrote:

the real name for your elbow skin is wenis,

But don't scratch you wenis in public.
Snakedoctor59

GwannaSauna wrote:

Fuzzydude0 wrote:

No (real) word in the English language rhymes with Silver, Purple, or Orange.

If you can find one that rhymes with porridge, you win a cookie.

Storage

Nice!
BYeager

Weird-Wire wrote:

20% of Americans don't know were Canada is,, what a shame

most Americans don't know that they have lost a war before,, so no they don't have a undefeated record.

mabye because 20% of the population are small children too young to go to school or in lowest grades and have no idea of what the world looks like(i never knew until 4th grade)

and i also pity you because if you go and ask people on the street they will say yes belive me.and the civil war we lost because(notice i dont use we) they are too stupid to realize the importance of a human life and what the first prezident told them.
randomman
also, can someone explain to me why other countries hate americans yet in online games they get along fine(lol). i am in a clan on another online game with europeans and americans and we never argue about this subject.
randomman

randomman wrote:

.and the civil war we lost because(notice i dont use we) they are too stupid to realize the importance of a human life and what the first prezident told them.

If you are referring to the United States, then we did in fact when the war. The Union, as it was commonly called, defeated the states that had seceded from the Union. You might know them as the Confederacy. Once they had seceded they weren't part of the United States. If the Confederacy had won the United States of America would be considerately smaller.

Feel free to correct me, as I know it will happen.
geauxN2tigervil
Only 99.9% of all "random" facts are actually random. This is the .1% that isn't.
TheMaverick444
Men can p standing up without getting it on their leg. Ooops, Most of us can. They can also write their name in the snow. Were women can't.
gravytrain_2952
I before E except after C
DJmavs531

randomman wrote:

also, can someone explain to me why other countries hate americans yet in online games they get along fine(lol). i am in a clan on another online game with europeans and americans and we never argue about this subject.

You are in a fine line of USA minority my friend, good for you [thumbs up]!

Cheerio!
a_drunk_moose

Studios