Random Facts!

Black Ops forum

Cheeseman666 wrote:

56% of the usa people take the story of noahs ark literally.

the usa has the highest crime rate in the world.

0.2 percent of huamans in jail (in the usa) are atheists.

most of the rest of that whole is theistic.

japan has the lowest crime rate in the world.

sarah palin is dumb.

i team kill obama haters.

85% of people (im assuming the usa, i dont know the location of the poll) believe in angels that cure sick people instead of keeping people from getting sick... wow, how reliable... *cough* get real usa humans.

80% of usa humans think it is more important that the president owns a bible than its political views.

What's with ripping on America man? That's just uncool.
Damon_Devildog
The episode "Who Done It" (Dallas; the episode that revealed who actually shot J.R.) was second on the list of all-time most watched television episodes. It was beaten by the final episode of M*A*S*H ("Goodbye, Farewell and Amen")
GwannaSauna
in reply to GhostSquad
You can cook yourself in a tanning bed, although the hot plate would like blow the circuit and an open fire would damage the tanning bed. Marinating might also cause damage.

Whales (and dolphins) don't technicolorly sleep. Being air breathers, sleeping underwater is generally bad. These mammals spend about 8 hours a day dormant with half the brain powered down but are never truly unconscious. It is speculated that when they are "logging" they are in their resting phase.

Ants enter a dormant phase, but they may not be sleeping.

Mayflies have lifespans from 1/2-hour to 24 hours, so napping is probably a no-no.

Termites tend to chomp 24/7 until they die.

Sharks need to swim to move water across their gills so they can breathe, but some sharks can rest in oxygen rich water.

"Lucy Goes to the Hospital" (and several Superbowls) had more viewers than any episode of Dallas.

The first appearance of Elvis on the Ed Sullivan Show was probably the most watched show of all time.

The fourth ship of Columbus was supposedly the Santa Ihop, a bark under the command of Juan Guillermo Hector Maria Conchita Jose Rojas DeGallardo. It was separately financed and thus not part of histiry.

La Gallega (The Gallician) was the ill-fated Santa Maria

The Stonato is the ship that sailed off the edge. It's a joke
SoylentBob
Forage Rhymes with porridge
xtrawebster

Damon Devildog wrote:

Cheeseman666 wrote:

56% of the usa people take the story of noahs ark literally.

the usa has the highest crime rate in the world.

0.2 percent of huamans in jail (in the usa) are atheists.

most of the rest of that whole is theistic.

japan has the lowest crime rate in the world.

sarah palin is dumb.

i team kill obama haters.

85% of people (im assuming the usa, i dont know the location of the poll) believe in angels that cure sick people instead of keeping people from getting sick... wow, how reliable... *cough* get real usa humans.

80% of usa humans think it is more important that the president owns a bible than its political views.

What's with ripping on America man? That's just uncool.

Not unless he just met the same american kid i did, MR.Freezey, must be about 8 or sumin, he said i spoke funny cause i came from the uk, and then he pointed out that it was actually called united kingdom, saying i was stupid that i didn't even know my own countries name?! The united kingdom isn't a country dickhead!

Ah well, as random as i can be: (ripped from the first site on google when i typed random facts )

The earliest recorded case of a man giving up smoking was on April 5, 1679, when Johan Katsu, Sheriff of Turku, Finland, wrote in his diary "I quit smoking tobacco." He died one month later.
Marilol
Tea contains more caffeine than coffee
gosu71
100% of all peaople die in life-time

If your stomach didn't produce a layer of mucas every two weeks it would digest itself.

In California it is illegal for a car without a driver to exceed 60 MPH
RFlaherty

Gosu71 wrote:

Ireland consumes more tea per person than any other country. 4-5 cups of tea per person a day.
Nuktu
The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card
Bubba_John

Gosu71 wrote:

http://www.englishteastore.com/detea.html

NOTE: Not an endorsement. SoylentBob and his subsidiaries do not condone the drinking of dirty river water, even if it is with cookies or a national pastime.
SoylentBob

Studios