Ranking up if zombies is story-like?

Black Ops forum

IMO, I think it would be great to have a multiplayer create-a-class and weapon upgrade system in zombies if it is more like a continous story mode this time around. You could do this after each game/level.(I saw somewhere that by Treyarch's response in an interview they somewhat implied a possible story-like zombie mode.) What do you guys think?

Read the second and third paragraphs. http://www.codblackopsnews.com/2010/05/18/even-more-zombie-evidence-emerges/
bluelightning5
9 REPLIES 9

bluelightning5 wrote:

I saw somewhere that by Treyarch's response in an interview they somewhat implied a possible story-like zombie mode. What do you guys think?

You apparently saw incorrectly then.
jwalk

jwalk wrote:

bluelightning5 wrote:

I saw somewhere that by Treyarch's response in an interview they somewhat implied a possible story-like zombie mode. What do you guys think?

http://www.codblackopsnews.com/2010/05/18/even-more-zombie-evidence-emerges/
bluelightning5
If there is a game mode like zombies in Black Ops then I think you should be able to do challenges and stuff like that, so you can increase your overall multiplayer rank like co-op play did in COD WAW (providing that those are also going to be in the new game).
mcdevlin182

jwalk wrote:

bluelightning5 wrote:

Link proving that jawlk please
Mkolesar25000
that would be pretty cool...i wonder what they got for dog rounds! like geneticaly fucked up huge viet cong.

it would b e nice for there to have apoint to zombies though.
ART_OF_SNIPIN51
you gays are retared look at the leaked achviments list the zombies game mode is dead ops aracde along with co-op the dead ops arcade is the zombie story itself
codrocks51

codrocks51 wrote:

you gays are retared look at the leaked achviments list the zombies game mode is dead ops aracde along with co-op the dead ops arcade is the zombie story itself

Speaking of retarded, ever heard of punctuation? Spell check?
ScrotoBaggins
johngut57

ART_OF_SNIPIN510 wrote:

that would be pretty cool...i wonder what they got for dog rounds! like geneticaly **** up huge viet cong.

it would b e nice for there to have apoint to zombies though.

zombie monkeys & dogs would be fun 2 shoot, plus it would make ppl have 2 watch their backs and look up for monkeys in the trees or something like that. idk if the monkeys would be good on any map other than shi no numa. thoughts?
johngut57

Studios