Regarding the Force game chat

Black Ops forum

Regarding the Force game chat

In mw2 on the xbox 360 version players were forced into game chat to "Communicate" with other players, and seeing that most of the xbox community is full of Kids and annoying people, I was forced to play Ground war with the crap connection just to speak with my friends.

Please make it in BO so you can stay in party chat regardless of game mode, it gets annoying being forced to go into game chat to play a certain gametype only to talk to my party
MikeTheMiker123
13 REPLIES

Re: Regarding the Force game chat

in reply to MikeTheMiker123

MikeTheMiker123 wrote:

In mw2 on the xbox 360 version players were forced into game chat to "Communicate" with other players, and seeing that most of the xbox community is full of Kids and annoying people, I was forced to play Ground war with the crap connection just to speak with my friends.

Please make it in BO so you can stay in party chat regardless of game mode, it gets annoying being forced to go into game chat to play a certain gametype only to talk to my party

so muting the ones you don't want to listen to, that's too difficult to do?

Me think not.

Wiggy is clever, Wiggy is wise.
splittinwigs Level 75

Yes but then you can't speak to people who are not playing the game if you go into game chat... this is the main issue with the "Force game chat"
MikeTheMiker123

splittinwigs wrote:

MikeTheMiker123 wrote:

so muting the ones you don't want to listen to, that's too difficult to do?

Me think not.

Wiggy is clever, Wiggy is wise.

Wiggy is clever. And mute does not give "dead" players the chance to use their observational skills in HC Obj games to tip off the living...and if someone aint in my game I don't need the distraction...

Anything else you want to complain about?
Cable991

MikeTheMiker123 wrote:

Yes but then you can't speak to people who are not playing the game if you go into game chat... this is the main issue with the "Force game chat"

well, there just isn't any pleasing you is there?

I already answered your question, CABLE told you why it's advantageous to mute who isn't on your team, what else do you want?

I am beginning to tire of these adolescent type that do not listen.
splittinwigs Level 75

Wiggy is indeed clever but they should keep the easier to use toggle mute system
kickin_it07

I agree it was pretty annoying that I couldn't play some of my favourite game types if I wanted to speak to my friends. I can understand why they put it in but, limit to just search and destroy.
Mackjaco

Mackjaco wrote:

I agree it was pretty annoying that I couldn't play some of my favourite game types if I wanted to speak to my friends. I can understand why they put it in but, limit to just search and destroy.

I would agree with Jacko here. Don't forget Sabotage, in Treyarch's version when you are dead in OT, your team can not hear you. Let the little feller's be in their party chat so they can discuss all their faggotry (tm LBS & co), it matters not to me as long as it does not effect the game.
otisman666
Highlighted

otisman666 wrote:

Mackjaco wrote:

I would agree with Jacko here. Don't forget Sabotage, in Treyarch's version when you are dead in OT, your team can not hear you. Let the little feller's be in their party chat so they can discuss all their faggotry (tm LBS & co), it matters not to me as long as it does not effect the game.

The Otisman is truly wise.
Cable991

MikeTheMiker123 wrote:

Agree 100%.
Rorek1

Studios