Return of iron sight bolt actions.

Black Ops forum

If you love using iron sight bolt actions as much as i do, and would like to see them implented in black ops, then post a reply with a yes and anything else bolt action related.

I will keep track of the votes on this post by editing.
avonos
79 REPLIES 79
there is a thread about this already, try to use the search funtion

but on-topic: i wanna see those weapons making a comeback, they were challenging and fun to use at the same time
arthas125
imo, no. this time period is when specialized sniper rifles were beginning to be made, so i'd like to see those with the scopes designed for them.
daHawk1

arthas125 wrote:

there is a thread about this already, try to use the search funtion

but on-topic: i wanna see those weapons making a comeback, they were challenging and fun to use at the same time

Actually no there isnt, the other thread was titled "iron sight bolts?" and it was posing the question of whether or not you thought they are going to be in black ops. The purpose of my post is to get an accurate figure on how many people would like to see them implememnted
avonos
yes, Iron Sight bolt was CoD/skill
IISnakeX

daHawk wrote:

imo, no. this time period is when specialized sniper rifles were beginning to be made, so i'd like to see those with the scopes designed for them.

that's true, but a iron sight bolt action rifle is something new to try, like i said before, it's challenging coz the weapon is hard to use and if you miss the first shoot you're probably screw, but it's also fun because it can kill in one shoot and you can even get collaterals with it , i don't mind if there is at least one in MP, at least in barebones or something
arthas125
I lkie the iron sighted bolt actions too too.

Just running with a Mosin Nagant through Knee Deep(COD:WAW memories) somebody is sniping on top of the bomb shelter aim down sights go for the headshot BLAM! +10 *Good times* If they included that I would love it.

It makes sense to do it because there is so many things to do

Damage:------------------

Accuracy:--------------

Fire Rate:--------

Reload Speed:------

For a regular early model with a stripper clip or maybe

Damage:--------------

Accuracy:---------------------

Fire Rate:-------

Reload Speed:-----------

For an accurate sniper with a box clip

The posibilities are endless! If Treyarch harnesses that we could be looking at a life changing game!
BradBunz

daHawk wrote:

Maybe you could earn them as attachments or remove them.
BradBunz
Signed.
BEASTLY_DRUMM3R
Definetly sign me up...Simo rocks haha
schnellz89

Studios