Reznov is alive!

Black Ops forum

Renov is most likely alive. As we all know the code for black ops was broken and it said "Reznov is dead, or is he dead no body was found." and also a user on the computer named "John Trent" who sent multiple e-mails to some people. He told JFK he had one day left. He sent Hudson a message that said "And tell Mason it's freedom for both of us this time." and one that was titled "A single step". All of those lines are stuff that Reznov said. So who agree's?
carby21
6 REPLIES 6
SPOILERSSSSSSSSS

GOD DAMNIT!

No, I've already done plenty of research. I hope he is. He's my favorite CoD character (besides Dimitri BUT I WATCHED HIM DIE)
Gaming_Isnt_A_S

carby21 wrote:

Renov is most likely alive. As we all know the code for black ops was broken and it said "Reznov is dead, or is he dead no body was found." and also a user on the computer named "John Trent" who sent multiple e-mails to some people. He told JFK he had one day left. He sent Hudson a message that said "And tell Mason it's freedom for both of us this time." and one that was titled "A single step". All of those lines are stuff that Reznov said. So who agree's?

Sorry to spoil your disvoery but this has been posted numerous times in this forums, and it was posted yesterday on DigitalWarfare 24/7's forums.
slayerdude69

Gaming Isnt A Sport wrote:

SPOILERSSSSSSSSS

GOD DAMNIT!

No, I've already done plenty of research. I hope he is. He's my favorite CoD character (besides Dimitri BUT I WATCHED HIM DIE)

Dimitri's death would have just been better at the end of WaW like most of us thought his was. I'm sure we won't be seeing Reznov in Treyarch's next title. Anything that suggests he's alive is just an easter egg because it would piss too many people off to have all these character's coming back to life in CoD games.
Judge63
LOL, yeah, as I'm sure Gary Oldman is done with the series....

Reznov is dead.
splittinwigs Level 75

Judge63 wrote:

SPOILERSSSSSSSSS

GOD DAMNIT!

Dimitri's death would have just been better at the end of WaW like most of us thought his was. I'm sure we won't be seeing Reznov in Treyarch's next title. Anything that suggests he's alive is just an easter egg because it would piss too many people off to have all these character's coming back to life in CoD games.

Can you imagine the campaign for the next Modern Warfare? Price and Soap are hunting down Makarov, but they need greater help and go to Reznov, who is nearly 90 years old xD Like a Yoda!

Now THAT would be epic
ThatDutchIdiot
Highlighted

ThatDutchIdiot wrote:

Judge63 wrote:

SPOILERSSSSSSSSS

GOD DAMNIT!

Can you imagine the campaign for the next Modern Warfare? Price and Soap are hunting down Makarov, but they need greater help and go to Reznov, who is nearly 90 years old xD Like a Yoda!

Now THAT would be epic

Considering it's infinity ward, they'd prolly bring in Reznov and then pop him in the head in the prologue, then use his corpse as one of the targets for the firing range tutorial as big FU to Treyarch
Judge63

Studios