Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

Black Ops forum

Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

1.Whats your name? how do you spell it



2.A man is driving a black truck down a dark country lane. His lights are not on and the moon is not out. A Woman wearing black clothing steps out in front of the truck. How does the driver see her?



3.If a boy is spanked by his mother and father which one hurts the most?



4.Do you say nine and five are thirteen or five and nine are thirteen? (easier than you think. Use lateral thinking)



5. If a man were born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to England, and died in London, what is he?



6.If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?



7.Spell "pound" in two letters.



8.

What asks no question but demands an answer?



9.What belongs to you, but is used more by others?



10.What goes around a yard but doesn't move?



Answers when i see fit!
manogman3
Likes: 0
Posts: 395
15 REPLIES

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3
*ps The title buggered up.



It was meant to be for every right answer
manogman3
Likes: 0
Posts: 395

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3

manogman3 wrote:

 

1.Whats your name? how do you spell it

With letters.

2.A man is driving a black truck down a dark country lane. His lights are not on and the moon is not out. A Woman wearing black clothing steps out in front of the truck. How does the driver see her?

With his eyes. Also very ugly.

3.If a boy is spanked by his mother and father which one hurts the most?

The boy.

4.Do you say nine and five are thirteen or five and nine are thirteen? (easier than you think. Use lateral thinking)

14.

5. If a man were born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to England, and died in London, what is he?

Human.

6.If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?

They're inside the house.

7.Spell "pound" in two letters.

Lb.

8.What asks no question but demands an answer?

SoyBob.

9.What belongs to you, but is used more by others?

Penis.

10.What goes around a yard but doesn't move?

Shadow.

Answers when i see fit!


Hornswoggled
Likes: 52
Posts: 3379

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3

manogman3 wrote:

 

1.Whats your name? how do you spell it



2.A man is driving a black truck down a dark country lane. His lights are not on and the moon is not out. A Woman wearing black clothing steps out in front of the truck. How does the driver see her?



3.If a boy is spanked by his mother and father which one hurts the most?



4.Do you say nine and five are thirteen or five and nine are thirteen? (easier than you think. Use lateral thinking)



5. If a man were born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to England, and died in London, what is he?



6.If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?



7.Spell "pound" in two letters.



8.

What asks no question but demands an answer?



9.What belongs to you, but is used more by others?



10.What goes around a yard but doesn't move?



Answers when i see fit!



2. It's daylight

5. dead

7. lb

10. a fence
CloudTM
Likes: 7
Posts: 2231

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3
1.Whats your name? how do you spell it

Nathan... I-T



2.A man is driving a black truck down a dark country lane. His lights are not on and the moon is not out. A Woman wearing black clothing steps out in front of the truck. How does the driver see her?

She got out of the car?



3.If a boy is spanked by his mother and father which one hurts the most?

The boy?



4.Do you say nine and five are thirteen or five and nine are thirteen? (easier than you think. Use lateral thinking)

you can say both



5. If a man were born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to England, and died in London, what is he?

Dead.....



6.If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?

It wasn't raining, or they were inside



7.Spell "pound" in two letters.

lb



8. What asks no question but demands an answer?

The phone



9.What belongs to you, but is used more by others?

Your name...



10.What goes around a yard but doesn't move?

A fence
N8-N
Likes: 1
Posts: 3256

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3

N8-N wrote:

 

1.Whats your name? how do you spell it

Nathan... I-T



2.A man is driving a black truck down a dark country lane. His lights are not on and the moon is not out. A Woman wearing black clothing steps out in front of the truck. How does the driver see her?

She got out of the car?



3.If a boy is spanked by his mother and father which one hurts the most?

The boy?



4.Do you say nine and five are thirteen or five and nine are thirteen? (easier than you think. Use lateral thinking)

you can say both



5. If a man were born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to England, and died in London, what is he?

Dead.....



6.If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?

It wasn't raining, or they were inside



7.Spell "pound" in two letters.

lb



8. What asks no question but demands an answer?

The phone



9.What belongs to you, but is used more by others?

Your name...



10.What goes around a yard but doesn't move?

A fence





All right apart from 2. The person above you was right. It was daylight!
manogman3
Likes: 0
Posts: 395

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3

Hornswoggled wrote:

 



10.What goes around a yard but doesn't move?

Shadow.





Ha ha, I won't forget this.
Deleted User
Likes: 0
Posts: 0

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3

manogman3 wrote:

 

1.Whats your name? how do you spell it



2.A man is driving a black truck down a dark country lane. His lights are not on and the moon is not out. A Woman wearing black clothing steps out in front of the truck. How does the driver see her?



3.If a boy is spanked by his mother and father which one hurts the most?



4.Do you say nine and five are thirteen or five and nine are thirteen? (easier than you think. Use lateral thinking)



5. If a man were born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to England, and died in London, what is he?



6.If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?



7.Spell "pound" in two letters.



8.

What asks no question but demands an answer?



9.What belongs to you, but is used more by others?



10.What goes around a yard but doesn't move?



Answers when i see fit!





sounds something like a another thread someone else made
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3

ivirtran wrote:

 

sounds something like a another thread someone else made





If it was, I'm sure Monkin would have been on it right away.
Deleted User
Likes: 0
Posts: 0

Re: Riddles: A free Rofl very right answer

in reply to manogman3

manogman3 wrote:

 



All right apart from 2. The person above you was right. It was daylight!



I told my friends that riddle when I was in School!!

I never forget pointless things....
CloudTM
Likes: 7
Posts: 2231

Studios