SHAUN WHITE WON!

Black Ops forum

in reply to dont-have-name
Major, I'm too tired to tell if that was sarcasm or not.

I'ma go with yes.

...HEY!
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009
in reply to dont-have-name
Shaun White made America go into Beast mode
El1t3HUNT3R13
Likes: 0
Posts: 529
Registered: ‎03-06-2009
in reply to dont-have-name

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

Major, I'm too tired to tell if that was sarcasm or not.

I'ma go with yes.

...HEY!



I was being Serious.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
in reply to dont-have-name
Australia has 4 golds so far..





How many does America have? I'm hoping around 6, that way, Australia still has a chance, but I doubt it..Smiley Tongue






Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009
in reply to dont-have-name

Dont-have-name wrote:

 

Well, the title says it. I was rooting for him. Anyone else?

He almost fell on his last jump though. Almost..



Shaun's a MONSTER out there!!! I always root for him!
groby2345
Likes: 7
Posts: 4117
Registered: ‎18-08-2011
in reply to dont-have-name

Trinity30! wrote:

 

Australia has 4 golds so far..





How many does America have? I'm hoping around 6, that way, Australia still has a chance, but I doubt it..Smiley Tongue







Aussie Land Officially has 1 Gold Medal, 1 Silver Medal, and 0 Bronze Medals (Total of 2 Medals). The United States Officially has 6 Gold Medals, 7 Silver Medals, and 9 Bronze Medals (Total of 22 Medals). You don't believe me? It is on the official Vancouver 2010 Olympic Website:



http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-medals/
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
in reply to dont-have-name
We are leading!

The Norwegians aren't doing as well as the normal do...

Muahahahaha!
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009
in reply to dont-have-name

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

Trinity30! wrote:

 

Australia has 4 golds so far..





How many does America have? I'm hoping around 6, that way, Australia still has a chance, but I doubt it..Smiley Tongue







Aussie Land Officially has 1 Gold Medal, 1 Silver Medal, and 0 Bronze Medals (Total of 2 Medals). The United States Officially has 6 Gold Medals, 7 Silver Medals, and 9 Bronze Medals (Total of 22 Medals). You don't believe me? It is on the official Vancouver 2010 Olympic Website:



http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-medals/







What? I swear the news said fourth..





Hmm..Maybe I mis-heard it as I wasn't really paying attention.

Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009
in reply to dont-have-name
The News always lie. They don't expect their viewers to look on the Official 2010 Vancouver Olympic's Website.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
in reply to dont-have-name

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

The News always lie. They don't expect their viewers to look on the Official 2010 Vancouver Olympic's Website.





uhm...!?
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
Registered: ‎31-10-2008

Studios