Black Ops forum

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

Considering the one is married to the other's former husband, unlikely.

The second clearly has a much smaller vagina, as is indicted by her outward demeanor.

How could you talk about your two brothers like that?
Deleted User
It's funny you mention brothers, because my sister acts more and more like boy with each passing day...

You better get on that Shadow before the operation!
Byzantine_Bomb

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

It's funny you mention brothers, because my sister acts more and more like boy with each passing day...

You better get on that Shadow before the operation!

I'll go before and after, it's the thought that counts.
Deleted User

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

God bless Microsoft?

Nah... PS3 is what it is all about.

Losing all of your data? YLOD that you have to pay to fix? No Halo? or Gears? or Mass Effect? or more people on CoD MW2? Instant streaming through netflix? Yeah, ps3 is better, you win.

You don't always lose all of your data. There are also plenty of RRoDs that required $$ to fix. You act like no Galo fanboys is a bad thing. BTW, PS3 had streaming Netflix before xbox. Sure, xbox partnered with Netflix first, and you needed a functioning brain to make Netflix work on PS3, something egg-craters wouldn't relate to, but you could get your Netflix fix. PSN offered and still offers streaming movies via the PSStore, and now PSN has partnered with Netflix, so that's a moot point. You might as well say PS3 users had nothing to play on the whole year of 360s head start.
SoylentBob
well said
Horrorman Level 75
Now, may we move on and discuss other pressing matters?

Like Mr. Eastwood for example...
Byzantine_Bomb
Personally, I don't even know why I am defending the Xbox. Both consoles have their ups and downs, both are good. I was a PlayStation guy for years until I realized how much I liked Halo.

We shouldn't be flaming with each other, we should be focusing on calling out those who have the Wii...ha ha
Deleted User
Is this a submission or a peace offering?
Byzantine_Bomb

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

Is this a submission or a peace offering?

Definitely not submission, I could have easily countered several of those arguments.
Deleted User
Hmmm, so are you offering an armistice out of the kindness of your heart or because you are too tired to fight a war?
Byzantine_Bomb

Studios