STATUS UPDATE??? Need help!

Black Ops forum

For the last 3 days now I have been continuously signed off xbox live. This happens about every 10-15 minutes when playing COD Black Ops...

Everytime I kicks me offline I get this message saying.. Server Status Update Black ops servers are doing a status updates or something along the line of that. Then says go to... WWW.CALLOFDUTY/BLACKOPS/STATUS for more information. This page does not exist. Anyone help? Its a bit aggrevating.....

Also.. I tried contacting XBOX LIVE. They coulnd't help, told me to try the forums.. so here I am..
Radcliff101st
14 REPLIES 14
If you're being signed out of live, it definitely has nothing to do with the game. It can't boot you from the service.

Sounds like you have some router issues. Wired or wireless?
xSMOKEx_20
Yea this happenend to me a couple of days ago. I was just able to log back in. Im sure it has to do with your server.
mercykill77

xSMOKEx 20 wrote:

If you're being signed out of live, it definitely has nothing to do with the game. It can't boot you from the service.

Sounds like you have some router issues. Wired or wireless?

Wired. My IP all match. and I'm directly connected to the modem. I didnt have this problem last month this just started about 3 days ago. Not sure...

Xbox live, also said I could try contacting Activision on this.. think I should?

Thanks for the help
Radcliff101st

Mercykill77 wrote:

Yea this happenend to me a couple of days ago. I was just able to log back in. Im sure it has to do with your server.

If its something with my server, then how do I fix it?
Radcliff101st
If they said call activision i would call them, but i would also call xbox again and tell them. Maybe the person you talked to couldn't help you out.
mercykill77
You could run a ping test and see if you're losing a ton of packets. It could still be your modem or even the line running to your place.
xSMOKEx_20

Radcliff101st wrote:

For the last 3 days now I have been continuously signed off xbox live. This happens about every 10-15 minutes when playing COD Black Ops...

Everytime I kicks me offline I get this message saying.. Server Status Update Black ops servers are doing a status updates or something along the line of that. Then says go to... WWW.CALLOFDUTY/BLACKOPS/STATUS for more information. This page does not exist. Anyone help? Its a bit aggrevating.....

Also.. I tried contacting XBOX LIVE. They coulnd't help, told me to try the forums.. so here I am..

Re-read the message next time, because I'm not sure it has anything to do with Black Ops. This happened to me and a couple of buddies as well as others a couple of days ago, but my message was from LIVE and it said my 'sign in status had changed' and would immediately sign me out of LIVE. It wasn't until I restarted the 360 that I was able to sign back into LIVE. After it happened the third time that night (early morning) I fnally said the heck with it and called it a night. Haven't had the problem since.

My guess is Xbox is working on something and you just happen to be on the server that they are messing with at the moment. *shrugs*
squirrelrific
The issue not with xbox live. The error message is saying that the server is busy and may be updating and to check www.callofduty.com/blackops/status for status updates.. webpage does not exist. The web address displays in the error message...

2 weeks now and still not help... this is BULLLLLSSSHHHIIITTTT
Radcliff101st
Highlighted

Sounds to me like hackers were messing with you any in the lobby with you?

HEADSTER1100

Studios