Saving Killcams and Recording completed challenges

Black Ops forum

Basically i thing that either in the next Call of duty game or the one after killcams should be saved per 2 to 3 matches or less if need be so you can show off that sweet snipe or amazing 4 grenade kill. Also For challenges after you complete lets say flyswatter it should have a number next to it saying how many times after you have shot down a helicopter. This is just my personal opinion and i believe that it would be nice thing for bragging rights and to show and save.
otto864
16 REPLIES 16
ya good idea
ShartnHobo
or you could pony up for a DVR.

You don't need to go all out for a TiVo, Camcorder, or DVD-R recorder. You can use the old VCR (in non-HD mode) or get a tuner card or a video input dongle for your PC (many newer PCs already have this).

Record what you like, delete what you don't, make a video montage, post it on YouNube, and be ignored like the other 17 million game montages already out there.
SoylentBob

SoylentBob wrote:

or you could pony up for a DVR.

You don't need to go all out for a TiVo, Camcorder, or DVD-R recorder. You can use the old VCR (in non-HD mode) or get a tuner card or a video input dongle for your PC (many newer PCs already have this).

Record what you like, delete what you don't, make a video montage, post it on YouNube, and be ignored like the other 17 million game montages already out there.

Hey I love watching those!

sarcasm? what on earth do you mean?

;p

moresugar
moresugar
sorry, sug, but there's no sarcasm there. A tad brusque, to be sure, but it's quite the honest take on the situation
SoylentBob
I think suger meant him was being sarcastic, perhaps?
sixergixer
i meant sort of like the thing that Halo has just with killcams instead of entire matches. and as for uring DVR or a VCR ill have to give it a try but it does not really work with my tv and it would just be a good sell point for people who are playing the game to watch those and know how many times they have completed the challenges.
otto864
I like the idea of saving killcams, although that may pose a problem for HC players.
MaTtKs
I'd think those'd be the easiest to save.

Like saving money.
SoylentBob

Otto864 wrote:

Basically i thing that either in the next Call of duty game or the one after killcams should be saved per 2 to 3 matches or less if need be so you can show off that sweet snipe or amazing 4 grenade kill. Also For challenges after you complete lets say flyswatter it should have a number next to it saying how many times after you have shot down a helicopter. This is just my personal opinion and i believe that it would be nice thing for bragging rights and to show and save.

Yeah I would love to save some of my best perfomances like in halo 3 you can save your best films in action!
naveed

Studios