Seriously Treyarch?????

Black Ops forum

I dont know how you guys could soil the call off duty name with this piece of garbage game. it is completely obvious that Activision doesnt care about its community at all, plainly stated by the lack of support for all the issues in this game. i have tried over and over to give this game a chance, hell even work thru all this crap this game has to offer to work my way to a 2.00 K/DR. But thats it TREYARCH YOU GUYS ARE A COMLPLETEY INFERIOR COMPANY COMPARED TO INFINITY WARD. THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY YOUR GAME IS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF THE CALL OF DUTY NAME. CANT WAIT TO TURN THIS GAME IN!
bebop44
Likes: 0
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎16-11-2010
15 REPLIES 15
Infinity Ward is shit now, THey have nobody there with any skill or talent. Trust me Treyarch is alot better than Infinity Ward. Either way Activision still owns it all reguardless.
CoronaIntegra
Likes: 5
Posts: 302
Registered: ‎05-05-2009

bebop44 wrote:

 

I dont know how you guys could soil the call off duty name with this piece of garbage game. it is completely obvious that Activision doesnt care about its community at all, plainly stated by the lack of support for all the issues in this game. i have tried over and over to give this game a chance, hell even work thru all this crap this game has to offer to work my way to a 2.00 K/DR. But thats it TREYARCH YOU GUYS ARE A COMLPLETEY INFERIOR COMPANY COMPARED TO INFINITY WARD. THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY YOUR GAME IS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF THE CALL OF DUTY NAME. CANT WAIT TO TURN THIS GAME IN!





Treyarch has been giving support to the PSN servers. It's just that, while it is support, everyone expects them to suddenly make a God patch for the next one.

What type of connection do you have? I have three bars almost every time, but my playthroughs are perfect. Though, I sometimes get lag, but that's when a 2nd laptop in my house is turned on.

Treyarch, inferior? Yeah right. At least Treyarch does patches for it's audience, and create a sense of fairness. IW never cared for their PS3 supporters. First COD for XBOT? IW's COD2. First COD for PS3? COD3 Treyarch, then Modern Warfare (which didn't even get a trophy patch because IW literally could care less), World at War was a great update to the Modern Warfare (and it featured Juggernaut, the counter to Stopping Power), MW2 came out, and IW didn't care enough to fix glitches in Map Packs (this featured everything and their mom's with Stopping power and no Juggernaut to counter it for longer than 8 seconds. As well as every Perk and weapon abuse people could think of), finally Treyarch has brought us to the pinnacle of COD since (apparently) Modern Warfare, Black Ops. A game that is all about fair and with no Stopping Power, Nuke, or building Killstreaks.

There is the high probability that 7/8's of the people who bought Black Ops seen Call of Duty on the title, but then there are people like me. Who trust Treyarch completely.

I guess, to finish off, chill out, grab a Colt Malt Liquor, play another game if you don't like this one. MvsC3 is coming out in a week and a half. There you go, a game to trade in for. Now, please, leave us alone, and do whatever the sod you want besides coming on here and getting mad. Enjoy yourself, and keep a chin-up for Sledgehammer's MW3.
BonFire5
Likes: 24
Posts: 1142
Registered: ‎16-09-2011
i agree with last post treyarch cant make a game to everysinge person's liking, its just impossible stop crying about how you can do good cause you suck.
Icy_eXodus
Likes: 0
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎16-12-2010

CoronaIntegra wrote:

 

Infinity Ward is **** now, THey have nobody there with any skill or talent. Trust me Treyarch is alot better than Infinity Ward. Either way Activision still owns it all reguardless.







Seriously, I remember sitting in MW2 lobbies hearing, "OMG this game is terrible. I hope they fix this in Black Ops."
TheNinthCloud1
Likes: 0
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎13-01-2011
Online tough guy. Bro I would still smash you in this game.
bebop44
Likes: 0
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎16-11-2010

BonFire5 wrote:

 

bebop44 wrote:

 

I dont know how you guys could soil the call off duty name with this piece of garbage game. it is completely obvious that Activision doesnt care about its community at all, plainly stated by the lack of support for all the issues in this game. i have tried over and over to give this game a chance, hell even work thru all this crap this game has to offer to work my way to a 2.00 K/DR. But thats it TREYARCH YOU GUYS ARE A COMLPLETEY INFERIOR COMPANY COMPARED TO INFINITY WARD. THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY YOUR GAME IS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF THE CALL OF DUTY NAME. CANT WAIT TO TURN THIS GAME IN!





Treyarch has been giving support to the PSN servers. It's just that, while it is support, everyone expects them to suddenly make a God patch for the next one.

What type of connection do you have? I have three bars almost every time, but my playthroughs are perfect. Though, I sometimes get lag, but that's when a 2nd laptop in my house is turned on.

Treyarch, inferior? Yeah right. At least Treyarch does patches for it's audience, and create a sense of fairness. IW never cared for their PS3 supporters. First COD for XBOT? IW's COD2. First COD for PS3? COD3 Treyarch, then Modern Warfare (which didn't even get a trophy patch because IW literally could care less), World at War was a great update to the Modern Warfare (and it featured Juggernaut, the counter to Stopping Power), MW2 came out, and IW didn't care enough to fix glitches in Map Packs (this featured everything and their mom's with Stopping power and no Juggernaut to counter it for longer than 8 seconds. As well as every Perk and weapon abuse people could think of), finally Treyarch has brought us to the pinnacle of COD since (apparently) Modern Warfare, Black Ops. A game that is all about fair and with no Stopping Power, Nuke, or building Killstreaks.

There is the high probability that 7/8's of the people who bought Black Ops seen Call of Duty on the title, but then there are people like me. Who trust Treyarch completely.

I guess, to finish off, chill out, grab a Colt Malt Liquor, play another game if you don't like this one. MvsC3 is coming out in a week and a half. There you go, a game to trade in for. Now, please, leave us alone, and do whatever the sod you want besides coming on here and getting mad. Enjoy yourself, and keep a chin-up for Sledgehammer's MW3.

so your crying about shit you can counter and adapt to...the simple fact is they used the cod name and said this game was going to have dedicated servers but its more like waw than mw2 graphics/framerate...its like they made waw with dif weapons but worse map and lied to us about improving net connection which i got great internet service yet still get lag bvecause more players are on there servers when i play waw no players no lag weird....not to mention horrible hit detection this game reall has regressed in video games back a few years...oooo wow we added sims like feature ooo face paint ooo emblems same system made to make waw....no heart put into this game....to end activision loves microsoft so treyarch wrote this game for xbox360 n made a cheap cross over for ps3 instead of writing the code for it...no heart game...suck on that 40 bottle u 3arch d rider
AlCaponesGun
Likes: 0
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎05-12-2010

AlCaponesGun wrote:

 

so your crying about **** you can counter and adapt to...the simple fact is they used the cod name and said this game was going to have dedicated servers but its more like waw than mw2 graphics/framerate...its like they made waw with dif weapons but worse map and lied to us about improving net connection which i got great internet service yet still get lag bvecause more players are on there servers when i play waw no players no lag weird....not to mention horrible hit detection this game reall has regressed in video games back a few years...oooo wow we added sims like feature ooo face paint ooo emblems same system made to make waw....no heart put into this game....to end activision loves microsoft so treyarch wrote this game for xbox360 n made a cheap cross over for ps3 instead of writing the code for it...no heart game...suck on that 40 bottle u 3arch d rider





Sorry, Mr. Capone, but what was I crying about? The word is censored, and there are a lot of four-letter words.



They promised Dedicated Servers to the PC, it was something the MW2 didn't give them, so PC users were happy with that news.

I'm sorry, I don't see how this has regressed video games back a few years. Great connections, only framerate drops are when a Napalm Strike flies over Summit, and I still don't understand the hit detection being talked about. I shoot, they round a corner, and I kill them with a shot to the leg. Easy enough.

The additions they made were fun, and great, I now have Eddie (Iron Maiden's Mascot) as my emblem. I can change to backgrounds I want, and use facepaint.

Treyarch used it's whole staff in the making of this game, I'd say that was heart. They created a kick-ass Singleplayer Campaign, put a few riddles inside, had readable intel, and they've done more for Multiplayer than IW when they made Modern Warfare and MW2. The port is kind of bad, sure, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. Look at Bayonetta.



I have no idea what you mean by suck that 40 bottle. Sorry, I may have messed up your reference there. I've also never rode a d-bike before. Don't know where you got that accusation.
BonFire5
Likes: 24
Posts: 1142
Registered: ‎16-09-2011

BonFire5 wrote:

 

AlCaponesGun wrote:

 

so your crying about **** you can counter and adapt to...the simple fact is they used the cod name and said this game was going to have dedicated servers but its more like waw than mw2 graphics/framerate...its like they made waw with dif weapons but worse map and lied to us about improving net connection which i got great internet service yet still get lag bvecause more players are on there servers when i play waw no players no lag weird....not to mention horrible hit detection this game reall has regressed in video games back a few years...oooo wow we added sims like feature ooo face paint ooo emblems same system made to make waw....no heart put into this game....to end activision loves microsoft so treyarch wrote this game for xbox360 n made a cheap cross over for ps3 instead of writing the code for it...no heart game...suck on that 40 bottle u 3arch d rider





Sorry, Mr. Capone, but what was I crying about? The word is censored, and there are a lot of four-letter words.



They promised Dedicated Servers to the PC, it was something the MW2 didn't give them, so PC users were happy with that news.

I'm sorry, I don't see how this has regressed video games back a few years. Great connections, only framerate drops are when a Napalm Strike flies over Summit, and I still don't understand the hit detection being talked about. I shoot, they round a corner, and I kill them with a shot to the leg. Easy enough.

The additions they made were fun, and great, I now have Eddie (Iron Maiden's Mascot) as my emblem. I can change to backgrounds I want, and use facepaint.

Treyarch used it's whole staff in the making of this game, I'd say that was heart. They created a kick-ass Singleplayer Campaign, put a few riddles inside, had readable intel, and they've done more for Multiplayer than IW when they made Modern Warfare and MW2. The port is kind of bad, sure, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. Look at Bayonetta.



I have no idea what you mean by suck that 40 bottle. Sorry, I may have messed up your reference there. I've also never rode a d-bike before. Don't know where you got that accusation.

a. you said go drink a colt 40 dumbass b. you were whining about stopping power which is like hardend b. they regressed because the grapics/framerates worse maps are worse its not just hitting a leg the hit detection is worse than mw2...the additions are sims additions not fun shoulda used a different computer system than the waw computer to make this cuz i play that still n see slight difference in graphics/framerate compared to mw2 n waw you could drive tanks n kills werent cheap...who cares if they used the whole staff the whole staff slacked off n turded out waw crossed with mw2...who cares every single playyer game is sweet there are 700000 people playing online everynight and i bet most that bought it for online/thinking it would be better than mw2 but lag wise its the same which they lied about....either you work for treyarch which is some scummy shit to be postin like this or your 1 of the 2% that dont see how fucked up this game is n how we got tricked like the cod sheep we ALL are
AlCaponesGun
Likes: 0
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎05-12-2010

AlCaponesGun wrote:

 

a. you said go drink a colt 40 dumbass b. you were whining about stopping power which is like hardend b. they regressed because the grapics/framerates worse maps are worse its not just hitting a leg the hit detection is worse than mw2...the additions are sims additions not fun shoulda used a different computer system than the waw computer to make this cuz i play that still n see slight difference in graphics/framerate compared to mw2 n waw you could drive tanks n kills werent cheap...who cares if they used the whole staff the whole staff slacked off n turded out waw crossed with mw2...who cares every single playyer game is sweet there are 700000 people playing online everynight and i bet most that bought it for online/thinking it would be better than mw2 but lag wise its the same which they lied about....either you work for treyarch which is some scummy **** to be postin like this or your 1 of the 2% that dont see how **** up this game is n how we got tricked like the cod sheep we ALL are





Oh, okay, hahaha. Half the time I'm talking out my ass. I don't even drink, I just seen the Colt Malt Liquor commercial online with Billy Dee Williams. The OP was angry, and Billy seemed pretty calm and cool in the commercial, so I told the guy to sit down and relax. Have a nice drink to settle his nerves. I would tell you to sit down and have some as well, but I think that might make you angrier. Have you thought about going to anger management after your experiences with this game? Do tell... I could even recommend someone if you'd like. His name is Dr. Bron Frier.

Also, I think the staff realized that MW2's graphics sucked compared to MW, so they updated WAW and MW. Results are awesome.

About 400,000 people are enjoying themselves because this game is good. The rest are still trying to look for God herself in it, and keep coming up dissapointed.

Alas, I do not work for Treyarch (I wish I did, though), I am only a fat, 18 year old, Native American, somewhere in British Columbia. So I think it would be damn near impossible for me to get hired by them.

I am a Gamer, I work with what I have, and what I have is great in Black Ops. I am not a sheep led by COD, I am a... Something that finds what looks good and runs with it. Like a German Shepperd, or a Husky. Yeah...
BonFire5
Likes: 24
Posts: 1142
Registered: ‎16-09-2011

Studios