Shi No Numa error

Black Ops forum

I was playing shi no numa yesterday with 3 other people and we were by the spawn room and we just died. all of us died at the exact same time and there was no zombies because we was waiting for the round to change from 13-14. Also the death was like on story mode when you get killed which makes it even more confusing and there was no scoreboard after that either, we went back to level 1. I dont know if this has happened to anyone else but if it has can you tell me how it happened to you. by the way this happened to me on xbox 360.
alex2k8lfc
6 REPLIES 6
If you mess with the hangman, the game will restart
DarkCallToArms
lol so if u touch that guy hanging then it just restarts. LOL
alex2k8lfc
We had same thing happen and also I have gotton error code and also maps disapearing and I have to redownload.
Wraithtoad
I have the same problem. This is bad.
uhupong

DarkCallToArms wrote:

If you mess with the hangman, the game will restart

That happened to me and my mate - the hanging man had fallen to the ground, we went up to him and BOOM.
Hurricane_VI
Highlighted
This also happened to me. The corpse was on the ground and I knifed it just for the heck of it. It made us restart. Worst of all, we were at level 19, which is the highest level I had reached at that point, but my leaderboards still said Highest Level: 17. We didn't even get credit for that game.
jkripper

Studios