[][][][][][][]Skyscraper for a MW2 level...[][][][][][][]

Black Ops forum

Trinity30! wrote:

crazy913 wrote:

nimblekid76 wrote:

i knows that the stairs would be a no-go zone.they should have a elevator you activate with square [].

I can just imagine a Trailer 2 guys stuck in an elevator they go down the doors open and one guy is hanging upside down from the Ceiling of the Elevator.

That sounds like something spiderman would do

no just imagine that your wating for an elevator you hear shooting and screaming and grenades and then one comes and you see one guy just haning up side down and the other just stading their it would be a wtf moment.
crazy913

crazy913 wrote:

Trinity30! wrote:

crazy913 wrote:

I can just imagine a Trailer 2 guys stuck in an elevator they go down the doors open and one guy is hanging upside down from the Ceiling of the Elevator.

no just imagine that your wating for an elevator you hear shooting and screaming and grenades and then one comes and you see one guy just haning up side down and the other just stading their it would be a wtf moment.

And an awesome trailer
Trinity30_

Trinity30!" wrote:

Trinity30! wrote:

crazy913 wrote:

And an awesome trailer [/quote]

CTF would suck on that map.
crazy913
YeAh i guess that would be purrty cool
JIGZAW123
It'd be cool, depending on the number of players, if there were 12, in a skyscraper, well... yeah, that would kind of suck trying to find the other 11 people, but if it was epic like 200+ people, like MAG, that would be a good level.
torchmaster
a huge building level?
ivirtran1

torchmaster wrote:

It'd be cool, depending on the number of players, if there were 12, in a skyscraper, well... yeah, that would kind of suck trying to find the other 11 people, but if it was epic like 200+ people, like MAG, that would be a good level.

Yeah! or imagine a shopping maul like filed with players running around getting PWND! and like the guns should like have that shopping maul echo xD
KrishPWNS_182
could you imagine going down the elevator with elevator music playing?? or two players from different teams get in the elevator together and they dont see each other and they go down all the way without seeing each other
HAMburglar_55

HAMburglar_55 wrote:

could you imagine going down the elevator with elevator music playing?? or two players from different teams get in the elevator together and they dont see each other and they go down all the way without seeing each other

Worse if they go down on each other.
rusty21
That sounds like a good idea, it would be funny if you could use the elevators in a Multiplayer game, it would be great for the Flag Runner games.
Walker_413

Studios