Black Ops forum

I think they should return the fast ADS of sniper rifles from CoD2. Also, They should give each sniper its respective scope and crosshairs (like the PSO-1 scope and crosshairs for the Dragunovif it appears. If you argree reply. If you dont then reply why or give other suggestions
Ninoaguila08
51 REPLIES 51
in reply to Ninoaguila08

Ninoaguila08 wrote:

I think they should return the fast ADS of sniper rifles from CoD2. Also, They should give each sniper its respective scope and crosshairs (like the PSO-1 scope and crosshairs for the Dragunovif it appears. If you argree reply. If you dont then reply why or give other suggestions

First of all, WE make the rules around here.

Second, you want quick scoping like in MM2? FAIL

Third, "give each sniper it's respective scope and crosshairs?" No, will never happen, nothing is user or sniper spacific. Doesn't work that way homie.

Fourth,"argree" WTF is that? spell check maybe?

Fifth, I am the Wiggy, you better recognize.
splittinwigs Level 75
in reply to Ninoaguila08
they should do the respective scope but faster ads encourages quickscoping which is not what a sniper rifle is for so it takes away from the realism of the game. If your using a sniper for what it's for then you don't need faster ads. I think you should be slower with certain snipers though you shouldn't have 100% mobility with a heavy weapon. To wiggy you can make spacific scopes for guns and sniper rifles. Look at the TAR-21 and the F2000 they have their MARS sights and the L86 LSW has it's SUSAT sight if you put the acog on
chargers84
in reply to Ninoaguila08
I really hope this game isn't quick scoping friendly. I won't bother playing if it is. All of the wanna-be Optic snipers will be back crying when i own them with automatics.
Sin_N_Sacrifice
in reply to Ninoaguila08

Sin_N_Sacrifice wrote:

I really hope this game isn't quick scoping friendly. I won't bother playing if it is. All of the wanna-be Optic snipers will be back crying when i own them with automatics.

While I will be playing this game even if it is quick scope friendly, I really hope it isn't. I always get a kick when people complain about getting hit markers with an Intervention when they no-scoped somebody. I always wonder why they think they should get an automatic headshot when they aren't even aiming at the person, just in their general direction.
isankyourbattle
in reply to Ninoaguila08
Honky

That is all

I'm just sayin
timmerman916
in reply to Ninoaguila08
Well if anything they should make the game less sniper friendly. In real life no one is going to run around with a Barrett .50 cal. and be able to quick draw against someone with an MP5. Snipers should have slower ADS but I also think snipers should be better camouflaged. The Ghillie suits look cool but they still stick out pretty obviously in grassy areas like on Overgrown. If a sniper is sitting still you should not be able to see him hidden in these areas. That's where using tactics like smoke grenades,Flash Bangs and Stun grenades come in handy to take out a camping sniper.
BrutalIrken
in reply to Ninoaguila08

splittinwigs wrote:

Ninoaguila08 wrote:

First of all, WE make the rules around here.

Second, you want quick scoping like in MM2? FAIL

Third, "give each sniper it's respective scope and crosshairs?" No, will never happen, nothing is user or sniper spacific. Doesn't work that way homie.

Fourth,"argree" WTF is that? spell check maybe?

Fifth, I am the Wiggy, you better recognize.

You're talking to him a hard time about spell check??? At least he didn't misspell "spacific" (it is spelled specific). The only thing I agree with is the different scopes. It gets kind of repetitive looking through the same scope for different guns.
Impish_Squire
in reply to Ninoaguila08
in my opinion i think snipers should be made for what they are supposed to do, pick people off from far away. none of this 'run in quick scope everyone' bullshit.i think slower ADS and i think the damage they do is almost perfect, the intervention isnt a power sniper it is a long shot and accurate sniper therefore to get better damage you need to actually aim at the person as for the 50.cal the clue is in the name its a 50 calibre gun its less accurate but more powerful. hopefully in black ops they make the snipers more realistic and less bullshitty (<------if thats even a real word)
hardassmofo
in reply to Ninoaguila08
The real problem is that the maps aren't designed large enough or correctly for real sniping play. One of the few that I've played that would be a real sniper map is Seelow. The other just aren't big enough. Also there's very little vertical play around the map to get to higher ground if you're a sniper.
timmerman916

Studios